Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Projected Starters, Relavant Back-ups

I can finally say that we have a competitive NFL roster.
"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

With how our roster is currently, I predict the following to be our 53 man roster. Most likely certain people will lose, but for now this is what I have. Also, not sure who the final 2 CB are yet.

Offense

QB - Bortles Henne

RB - Yeldon Robinson Gerhart Grant (UDFA from Auburn)

TE - Thomas Lewis Koyack

WR - Robinson Sterling

WR - Lee Hurns Benn

WR - Greene

LT - Joeckel

LG - Beadles

C - Wisniewski

RG - Linder

RT - Parnell

OT - Pasztor Williams

OG / C - Cann Bowanko

Defense

LDE - Odrick Alualu

RDE (LEO) - Fowler Clemons Branch Smith/Davis (Who provides best option)

DT - Marks Bennett Hood

NT - Miller Jones

LB - Smith Posluszny Skuta George Fortt

CB - McCray House Colvin Gratz ? ? (Don't know which 2 to put there yet)

S - Cyprien Sample Brown Evans

Special Teams

K - Scobee

P - Anger

LS - Tinker

This leaves us at the following numbers assigned to position groups.

QB - 2

RB - 4

TE - 3

WR - 6

OT - 4

OG / C - 5

LDE - 2

RDE - 4

DT - 3

NT - 2

LB - 5

CB - 6

S - 4

K - 1

P - 1

LS - 1

Quote:I like our roser, I think we are still missing a FS, Otto, and a couple OL. but other than maybe a #1 WR we're in decent shape.

We signed Skuta to be our Otto. 

I'm optimistic on the OL. Before last year Dave recognized a bad DL and used FA and the draft to bring it to top 10 in the league. This year he recognized the deficiencies in the OL and overhauled it with FA and draft. As someone else said, it wouldn't surprise me to see the OL go from weakness to strength if these guys play like they're supposed to.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:This roster looks a little better than the one Caldwell inherited

and infused with even more youth. talent went up, age went down. winning formula for long lasting success. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!