Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Am I the only one that noticed the all-gold lettering on Fowler's jersey?

Is that some sort of tweak the Jags made to the uniform or was that a printing mistake?

[Image: 28a590374c84fc53d9fce483eca1e2a6.jpg]

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's been gold on everyone's.

Quote:It's been gold on everyone's.
Ah, okay. I haven't been able to catch the other picks on television yet, so I figured this was news.

Either way, it totally looks better that way.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Its for the 50th Super Bowl deal.

We need Teal lettering.

He wore a gold watch while he did the 40.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Is Goodell steppin' on those gold shoes? Dante is about to have a "when keepin' it real goes wrong" moment.

The lettering should've been gold though. Across all 3 jerseys.
-Pre-Med student

-Future Physician, hoping to specialize in Emergency Medicine or Hematology

-Jags fan since May 24, 1996

That's obviously to match his shoes, Mike.

Time to notice the little things in life.

Because I missed the first two picks, not knowing which video to watch on NFL.com, I thought that was a change to our jerseys until I saw Amari Cooper. Then I figured out it was for Super Bowl 50, like the gold carpet and logos.