Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars select fowler

Quote:ummmm..they were 31st..sorry the Jets were

Yeah, so getting the best edge rusher in the draft to address that is a terrible move.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2015, 09:12 PM by Treestone Ice.)

[/quote]
Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/PFF_NateJahnke'>Nathan Jahnke@
PFF_NateJahnke </a> <a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/PFF_NateJahnke/status/593935558629396481'>19m</a>
<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/PFF_NateJahnke/status/593935558629396481'>19 minutes ago</a>
Dante Fowler had a Pass Rushing Productivity of 13.0. Closest a Jaguar 4-3 DE has had in the past 8 years is Paul Spicer at 12.5.

If we drafted a slightly better Paul Spicer at 3 I'll be upset.

I don't like the pick, but I'll support it for now.

Quote:My guess is that they'll get their RB before the night is over.

I hope so man.

If Gurley//Gordon drop to 24 maybe we trade up...anything earlier.would be too expensive.

Don't know.if.Gurley last that long...

Quote:Yeah, so getting the best edge rusher in the draft to address that is a terrible move.
We'll see/I'd rather have had Copper.Either way this won't wont be a good team

;

;
<FONT face="Weltron Urban" color=#008080 size=7><I></I></FONT> 

Fowler already has Leo experience. Many people don't realize how rare it is to find a guy that athletic at that size. Loved seeing him in the backfield during his highlight reel.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Well...

Gurley is gone

Alfie and the brigade are throwing temper tantrums hahahahahaha so childish

So we draft Terrel Suggs and people complain! Dang it Rams!

[quote name="BlueEyedJag" post="477975" timestamp="1430442733"]

If Gurley//Gordon drop to 24 maybe we trade up...anything earlier.would be too expensive.

Don't know.if.Gurley last that long...[/quote

Nope Gurley just went top 10
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

thought coop or williams and get perriman from the u in the second

Quote:Yes trade up for Gurley would be amazing
ugh Rams too him 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ESPNdirocco'>Michael DiRocco ‏@ESPNdirocco </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ESPNdirocco/status/593946417720369152' title="8:13 PM - 30 Apr 2015">3s</a>

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ESPNdirocco/status/593946417720369152' title="8:13 PM - 30 Apr 2015">4 seconds ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Jags DL Todd Wash on Fowler: "No doubt to me he has the best motor in the draft."

saw fowler play in person here in tuscaloosa he looks good

Quote:Alfie and the brigade are throwing temper tantrums hahahahahaha so childish
haha I love it

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

I think this move with Fowler is going to be 100% different than Harvey, he is going to be an absolute beast. 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Quote: 

If we drafted a slightly better Paul Spicer at 3 I'll be upset.

I don't like the pick, but I'll support it for now.

You realize that was his grade in college, right?  He's a young prospect and one would assume a player is going to get better once he develops at the next level.

He's a lot better than Paul Spicer and he's going to be a big piece of this defense.  I expect them to move him all over the field, even as a rookie.  He's going to have a big role going forward.

Quote:I think this move with Fowler is going to be 100% different than Harvey, he is going to be an absolute beast. 

They aren't even close as players.

Other than both being black and playing for Florida the prospect comparisons run thin.

His motor alone makes him a better player than Harvey.

You have to play like a beast on every down to be elite in the NFL.  Williams has no where near the motor for 60 minutes that Fowler has.  When you factor in the torn labrum taking Fowler over Williams was easy.  You can argue Cooper but its a deep receiver draft.  Not the sexy pick but the right pick

In hindsight, Gurley @3 doesn't look that bad after all!
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.