Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
All-Pro/Pro-Bowl

Are there any current players on the roster, drafted by the Jags, who will be good enough to be named All-Pro or voted to a Pro-Bowl in a future season?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Mjd case close.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Marcedes Lewis was drafted by the Jaguars and made the Pro-Bowl. I think Telvin Smith has the chance. And I'm just hoping a lake Bortles makes it because that means we would have success on the field

Telvin Smith

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2015, 05:10 PM by jvillejagsn1.)

Quote:Are there any current players on the roster, drafted by the Jags, who will be good enough to be named All-Pro or voted to a Pro-Bowl in a future season?

I think Allen Robinson has a shot and Telvin Smith could too. If Cyp can improve, he has to talent to possibly. And obviously, Blake could if he develops correctly and the WR core becomes a strength.

GO JAGS!!
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

If the Jags can ever get some recognition by winning, I think Linder will start receiving some accolades

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Who cares about the prom.. I'd rather go to the drunken rave-like hotel party :yes:

The NFL can have it's dog and pony show. Gimmie da wins instead..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Telvin Smith and Brandon Linder off the top of my head.

Telvin Smith, Blake Bortles, and Allen Robinson all have the potential to have All-Pro seasons.

Then, you have Poz and Marks rounding out the veterans who already have experience with making the Pro Bowl.

Oh, and don't forget Bryan Anger!

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

Poz can make another probowl if Telvin really allows him to make big plays. Telvin is another guy who can make a pro bowl if he takes it up another notch.

Linder may have a chance but realistically only linemen who have great backs make the Pro Bowl and all pro roster. We need a stud RB for Linder to make a solid case.

The thoughts on AR15 and to a lesser extent BB5 is a joke. There are so many talented WRs and QBS that put up jaw dropping stats that they guys have less than a .5% chance even if they become far better players. For example Allen may post a 1k yard season and Bortles could set a franchise record for tds this year. Neither would be likely for the Pro bowl.

Who cares? I want championships. The rest is fluff.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Are there any current players on the roster, drafted by the Jags, who will be good enough to be named All-Pro or voted to a Pro-Bowl in a future season?

I for one would place a good amount of money on Telvin Smith for a ProBowl within five years if not this season (if he continues to play & improve on last years)

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2015, 08:18 AM by DewtheMathis.)

Quote:Telvin Smith, Blake Bortles, and Allen Robinson all have the potential to have All-Pro seasons.

Then, you have Poz and Marks rounding out the veterans who already have experience with making the Pro Bowl.

Oh, and don't forget Bryan Anger!

Poz might have made a ProBowl if it wasnt for the torn Pec... and Marks came really close he got robbed I think for being small market...

Telvin to me is the most likely this year to make it if he continues to listen to the coaches & improve (and stay healthy)...

Allen Robinson did some good things but he also did some bad things... in my mind he's tied with Allen Hurns (if not giving an edge to Hurns)..

I could be wrong but if you look back at last season Hurns seemed to draw the double coverage more often then Robinson (did Allen Robinson ever get double covered I dont recall)?

We've got one player on the team who deserves serious consideration as a Pro Bowler, All Pro and Superbowl MVP. And I think we all know who I'm talking about - Josh Scobee.

Quote:Mjd case close.

Fail.  Case closed.

Quote:We've got one player on the team who deserves serious consideration as a Pro Bowler, All Pro and Superbowl MVP. And I think we all know who I'm talking about - Josh Scobee.

That's pretty much how I see it.  His numbers last season are a bit off, but not really his doing.  You can pretty much bet that he is going to nail a field goal from 40+ or even 50+ yards IF the line does it's job and doesn't allow it to get blocked.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Julius Thomas, Brandon Linder, Sen'derrick Marks, Telvin Smith, and possibly a CB a little further down the road.

SenDerrick is in the discussion

Quote:Poz can make another probowl if Telvin really allows him to make big plays. Telvin is another guy who can make a pro bowl if he takes it up another notch.

Linder may have a chance but realistically only linemen who have great backs make the Pro Bowl and all pro roster. We need a stud RB for Linder to make a solid case.

The thoughts on AR15 and to a lesser extent BB5 is a joke. There are so many talented WRs and QBS that put up jaw dropping stats that they guys have less than a .5% chance even if they become far better players. For example Allen may post a 1k yard season and Bortles could set a franchise record for tds this year. Neither would be likely for the Pro bowl.

Future. Not next year.
Huh