Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What are your top 5 worse moments in Jaguars history?

Oh yeah...  the embarrassment of chopping wood.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Honorable mention.. Vince Young rookie year.. Jags loss because of Garrard pick sixes which cost us a playoff berth.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Hiring of GB?  Really?

Until he proves worth his hire....yeah.

Getting hat tricked by the Titans in a season was the worst of all time. Hiring Gus Bradley is a close 2nd.

Because Belichick would've made the playoffs with Henne. Get the %#@$ out of here.

Quote:1999 losing to the Titans 3 times that years is hands down the worst.

We had the best team in the NFL

This is it!!! Its still hard to even think about that season.. This is 1-5 ...And drafting Gabbert in there somewhere.

The fact that Chad Henne was starting last season it really crushed the hope of fans whom hoped to see the draft pick lead the charge towards the change we had all hoped for over a decade.

Then seeing Henne & Bortles get pounded by the weakest Oline in Jaguars History, partly due to a #2 bust LT Luke when Eugene Monroe was actually pretty decent but GM Dave Caldwell traded away to Baltimore (whom is still the starting LT for the Ravens & performs way better than Luke).

That Mike Mularkey season made me question just about everything I had going on in my life at the time. Probably the low point of my time as a Jags fan.

Quote:That Mike Mularkey season made me question just about everything I had going on in my life at the time. Probably the low point of my time as a Jags fan.

I tried so hard to convince myself he was the right choice. But after witnessing his time in Buffalo I just couldnt do it 

Quote:I tried so hard to convince myself he was the right choice. But after witnessing his time in Buffalo I just couldnt do it

The clipboard throw sealed it for me.

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2015, 03:37 PM by David4499.)

I would have to say losing to the Tacks 3 times in one year is pretty unforgettable.

Also being given a souvenir called a "Jag Rag" to wave when we get a first down was pretty low.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

1. McClowns game against the Jets

2. The Dennis Northcut drop in The end zone vs Pats in playoffs.

3. The clock management and blocked FG that would have won game vs titans.

4. Letting Daryl Smith walk

5. Gerhart signing

The 3 losses to the stash in one season was bad. Didn't an ex-titan player say Fisher had our playbook years later?

I tell you what... it may not be on anyone else's top 5 but I'd have to say the Philly game to start last season is proooobbably on my list.

That first half gave me the falsest of hopes, not just for the game, but for the season.

Even after the collapse in the second half, the way the team played early had me thinking they'd settle it down.

That game messed me up like a chick that played you til you were broke then friendzoned you....

Quote:1999 losing to the Titans 3 times that years is hands down the worst.

We had the best team in the NFL

This. We were a great team but one team seemed to just have our number every single time. You could pick a handful of depressing moments from the last few years... the blocked field goal in Tennessee this past year, the 17-0 meltdown at halftime in the opener against the Eagles... the overtime loss on opening day in Minnesota which I personally witnessed... don't think we fans care to remember anything lately its mostly all terrible stuff.

No pain, no gain.