Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Preseason schedule announced. Including a nat'l televised home game and a visit from our black and gold buddies

Finally weeks 1 and 3 at home.

I was sooo tired of the week 4 game. 

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That's cool.  Having the Steelers come here actually adds some value to our otherwise worthless preseason tickets.

I am probably in the minority but I like going to preseason games.

I love preseason games. Just an all around fun thing to do at night. Tailgate without 1pm sun hitting me, walk around the stadium, head to the fan cave, hype up the team for a bit, probably get some dogs catching frisbees, be in awe of the screens again...not too shabby. It's like the stretch before a big race.

1 and 3 is a terrific draw.

The atmosphere of first game, and the quality of best preseason game in week 3.

Best possible scenario.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

So...does this mean I have to get drunk and yell at squeeler fans for a friggin' preseason game!?

Huh

Quote:I love preseason games. Just an all around fun thing to do at night. Tailgate without 1pm sun hitting me, walk around the stadium, head to the fan cave, hype up the team for a bit, probably get some dogs catching frisbees, be in awe of the screens again...not too shabby. It's like the stretch before a big race.

Yeah, and they are ALL night games and there is just something more "atmosphere-wise" in night games that just isn't there in 1 p.m. games, unless maybe it's a really big game, which the Jags haven't had in quiet a while.

How can any fan not love 4 night games in a row, especially a Friday Night game, which if the Jags can win, makes for an even more enjoyable weekend.

Now if the Jags could just get more night games during the regular season..............................................

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Meadowlands for sure, if alive and ticking. Nice to see Big Apple folks around here. Hopefully we can plan a meet up closer to the game.

NYC4Jags, I am in awe of you mate. Keep up the amazing input.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

We need to keep close so we know all the details

SweetJane  Smile

I agree with you Finally weeks 1 and 3 at home.

SweetJane  Smile

Any Brooklyns in the house? I go to 200 5th in Park Slope often and have been the sole Jag around, for years. Folks even send me shots out of sympathy for both the results on the screen and my sole fanhood Wink

Quote:Any Brooklyns in the house? I go to 200 5th in Park Slope often and have been the sole Jag around, for years. Folks even send me shots out of sympathy for both the results on the screen and my sole fanhood Wink

I'm in West Harlem but I'll join you at 200-5th sometime, brother.  (easy D-train trip for me)

You may want to check out the NYC/BCB draft party as well.  I tentatively plan to make it. 

FB- group/event link:  https://www.facebook.com/events/507758939362399/

I shall indeed. Cheers mate. And may put together a tailgating thing for preseason week 2.

Good luck in your move to Duval. Nothing like those games at Alltel, er the Bank.

#GroupShuttleFromWinDixieOnBeachBlvd&StJohnsBluffRd

#UNF4Jags

Quote:I'm in West Harlem but I'll join you at 200-5th sometime, brother.  (easy D-train trip for me)

You may want to check out the NYC/BCB draft party
as well.  I tentatively plan to make it. 

FB- group/event link:  https://www.facebook.com/events/507758939362399/

Start growing out your beard now. We gonna get together for the NYG game in the preseason? I think I might be able to make that.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Black and Yellow?

The Saints would be black and gold.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:Start growing out your beard now. We gonna get together for the NYG game in the preseason? I think I might be able to make that.

You know I'm down. 

I like the fact that during the preseason we have a 50% chance to win the game and there is still hope for the upcoming season.

Last year by the end of Game 2 vs the Skins (even before the Jags came to Everbank) it was like Uh Oh.  Then when the Colts came to town for Game 3 it was like OMG.

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2015, 01:22 PM by RicoTx.)

Thank goodness. Final pre-season schedule out and both home games on Friday nights. 8/14 Steelers and 8/28 Lions. Don't need to spend any after game vacation days.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Both of our home games are on Friday, both are the "good" preseason games you want at home, and both games are followed by a home Armada game on Saturday night. Pre Season Champs right here!

I saw on NFL Network last night that the regular season schedule would be released at, I believe, 8:00 tonight.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]