Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
not optimistic

Quote:Good lord. How did they only win one title?

Nobody knew the Heimlich Maneuver..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2015, 07:07 PM by robh6287.)

So Vegas says 300/1 jags make superbowl but colts are 5/1 to make superbowl. hmmmm this is why i started this thread.

You started the thread to tell us all the Vegas odds?!

You must think we're all reallllly dumb.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I see a 6 win team.

Quote:So Vegas says 300/1 jags make superbowl but colts are 5/1 to make superbowl. hmmmm this is why i started this thread.

Of course the Vegas odds are going to say that... We have the 3rd pick and they were in the AFCCG... Luck is still the only threat on that team
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:So Vegas says 300/1 jags make superbowl but colts are 5/1 to make superbowl. hmmmm this is why i started this thread.
If you are frightened by the Clots, there are some real bogeymen out there that will soil your underroos.

HeadSlap

When they have no time,  they think about it!

When they go down hard, they think about it!

Just watch Peyton, Andrew, Caep even Mr. Bundchen.

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2015, 08:30 PM by muddylips.)

Quote:Their defense is trash and what will make it any better next year?
Their defense was 'trash' last season too, yet they managed to 'trash' the Jags only too easily. No... I'm not ready to check out the top of the wells fargo building yet, but I don't see enough improvement yet to really suggest to me that we've become competitive with the colts... not yet. I know the pats spanked them pretty soundly in the play offs... but hey, that's the pats, not the Jags.

Before we are going to become competitors in our own division, Blake Bortles is going to have to make some quantum steps forward as a quarterback. In order for him to realistically have a chance to do that, we're going to have to see serious improvement on our offensive line. Right now, all we're hearing is talk and hype... and we've heard it all before. Until I see our o-line getting meaner than the defenders who've yet had reason to respect them, I'll not get overly optimistic.

I do remain hopeful for this coming season, but I'm not holding my breath with great expectations either.

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

Well thank God you cleared that up.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Well thank God you cleared that up.

Right?!?!?! Here I was, walking around like some loser, and not knowing what the Vegas odds are. Imagine how dum I look!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Why do I get the feeling that you are a clot fan?

Quote:Why do I get the feeling that you are a clot fan?
you think

Son then you will see real soon .. this aint gonna be the same jags team last year. We have experience coaching and coordinators that will help this team take the next step offensively. We have a young promising QB, good young core of WR a playmaking TE. Improving Defense! If the jags nail this draft you will see very soon how the tide change in the AFC SOUTH Smile

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2015, 09:07 AM by Doc Holliday904.)

The Colts are not that good they benefit from a weak division and weak schedule. They got exposed in the AFC championship. They signed a bunch vets past their prime. They haven't gotten better their window is closing

Quote:Their defense was 'trash' last season too, yet they managed to 'trash' the Jags only too easily. No... I'm not ready to check out the top of the wells fargo building yet, but I don't see enough improvement yet to really suggest to me that we've become competitive with the colts... not yet. I know the pats spanked them pretty soundly in the play offs... but hey, that's the pats, not the Jags.

Before we are going to become competitors in our own division, Blake Bortles is going to have to make some quantum steps forward as a quarterback. In order for him to realistically have a chance to do that, we're going to have to see serious improvement on our offensive line. Right now, all we're hearing is talk and hype... and we've heard it all before. Until I see our o-line getting meaner than the defenders who've yet had reason to respect them, I'll not get overly optimistic.

I do remain hopeful for this coming season, but I'm not holding my breath with great expectations either.

If the Jaguars had any offense, they win that game in Indy. The defense dominated Luck and the Colts the first half but the offense did nothing. 

Quote:The Colts are not that good they benefit from a weak division and weak schedule. They got exposed in the AFC championship. They signed a bunch vets past their prime. They haven't gotten better their window is closing
True, true... but that means the Jags are part of the reason why they (the clots) have become perennial leaders in our division. If it isn't because they (the clots) are very good, then the only other reason has to be that we (the Jags) are that bad. Between us and the tacks, we've stunk this division up so much over the past seven years or so that it's embarrassing. 

Most teams won't say it, but the truth is that most teams in the NFL have come to view a game against the Jags to be almost an automatic win for them. At least our own division records bear out the truth of this where the clots are concerned. 

I'm optimistic... I've just learned over the years to restrain my optimism until I have reason not to. 

It all depends on Bortles. If he progresses into the QB that we all hope he does, we will start winning big soon. If he doesn't, we are stuck as a below average team. QB is everything in today's NFL.

Quote:Scared of Frank Gore??? hahah He has no legs left and has been playing behind an elite Oline. Now he's playing behind a bad line.... he's useless and I'm actually glad they got him.

I think Andre can have a Steve Smith type of effect in Indy but Steve dropped off so hard at the end of the year because.... he's old! Not to mention they are taking snaps and plays away from Moncreif who is gonna be good. Pumped for that too.
The Jaguars have been letting Trent Richardson run for 100 yards on them and the Colts believe Gore is an upgrade from him

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Richardson hasn't had a 100 yard game since his rookie year and never on us.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:The Jaguars have been letting Trent Richardson run for 100 yards on them and the Colts believe Gore is an upgrade from him

Yeah, Richardson never ran for 100 yards against the Jags while with the Colts.