Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official Free Agency Twitter and rumors thread***

Heard on 1010xl Seattle plans on making a late push to get Julius Thomas to sign
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Odrick is basically the MIA version of Alualu.

Quote:@chrisperk: #Dolphins DT Jared Odrick agrees to terms with Jacksonville

What an hour.

Nice depth signing. Insurance in case Marks/Miller aren't ready. Could potentially take over that LDE if Red takes a dip in production.

Quote:Heard on 1010xl Seattle plans on making a late push to get Julius Thomas to sign

Would be disappointed if this happened

Quote:I agree 100%. Jags are doing things the right way. Get a big name or two then get solid guys who fill needs. Exciting stuff indeed.
love this!!!

I see jared taking over for red tbh

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2015, 11:29 AM by eleventy blue.)

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/chrisperk'>@chrisperk</a>:
<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Dolphins?src=hash'>#Dolphins</a> DT Jared Odrick agrees to terms with Jacksonville

What an hour.
Asked a friend of mine who is a huge Miami fan his opinion on Odrick yesterday since I don't watch many Phins games. He said he would of rather them franchise Odrick over Clay. Seeing how they went after Suh he knew that wouldn't be able to resign him. He Is very good at setting the edge/great in the running game.

Our heir apparent to Red Bryant?

Quote:Nice depth signing. Insurance in case Marks/Miller aren't ready. Could potentially take over that LDE if Red takes a dip in production.
could have just went after Suh

smh

What position do we hear next? Clarification on Murray or FS?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Would be disappointed if this happened
X1000

I'd be very disappointed if he went with Seattle.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Julius/Parnell are basically done

Odrick/Demarco possibilities

We still need a WR and FS. Id also like a center and someone on d-line to compete with roy. A corner is also an option as well.
We dont need another WR, we just need Bortles to play good and our WRs will ascend 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Heard on 1010xl Seattle plans on making a late push to get Julius Thomas to sign
geez Pete you got a super bowl could have 2 if you didnt make a dumb play call, let Gus get the guy lol

Quote:We dont need another WR, we just need Bortles to play good and our WRs will ascend 
I am inclined to agree here.

Let the young guys get experience.

Let Bortles get better blocking, a running game, and better protection, and Julius Thomas over the middle, and the WRs should develop okay.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:could have just went after Suh

smh

While Suh would be nice, you realize that based on the reported numbers, the Phins have spent more money on Suh that we would be in Julius, Pernell, and maybe Odrick combined?

So people who were whining this morning, y'all still think we were just being used as a pawn by agents as leverage?

Quote:Odrick is basically the MIA version of Alualu.

I've talked to several Miami Dolphins fans in my office and I can assure you they don't look at him like Alualu.

Quote:Would be disappointed if this happened

To say the absolute very least

<div><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter'><b>Adam Schefter</b> <span style="color:rgb(136,153,166);font-size:13px;"><span>@AdamSchefter</span></span></a> · <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/574954022853087232' title="8:24 AM - 9 Mar 2015"><span>4m4 minutes ago</a></span>
</div>

<p class="" style="font-size:16px;">NFL: "League office is beginning investigations into a number of reported agreements with clubs. Violations will be dealt with accordingly.”

<p class="" style="font-size:16px;"> 

<p class="" style="font-size:16px;">LOL

Quote:So people who were whining this morning, y'all still think we were just being used as a pawn by agents as leverage?

Well, the rumor of Seattle going after Thomas could still prove proof of that. Would explain why there's been no official "agrees to terms" on that front too (which is what I've been cautioning many here who is already claiming Julius as "done"). Needless to say, this would make me a sad puppy if that proved to be the case (Seattle pushing for Thomas)

It was good hearing these 2 signings

Now some official stuff for Thomas or Murray would help.

Wonder what FS/WR/LB we'll be linked 2

Jaguars Braves Hawks Gators