Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official Free Agency Twitter and rumors thread***

Quote:I'd rather break the bank for suh as opposed to thomas
1. Thomas will not cost as much as Suh

2. We're not "breaking the bank" regardless because we more than enough cap space to sign both if we want and still have a lot more left over

3. Tight end is a far more pressing need than defensive tackle for us. Suh is a luxury. Thomas is a necessity.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2015, 12:52 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

What was Charles Robsinon thinking? He tweeted that crap a day after Randall Cobb re-signed with the Packers by taking a hometown discount.

I wish people would post tweets from NFL.com writers and NFLN talking heads.

Quote:What was Charles Robsinon thinking? He tweeted that crap a day after Randall Cobb  re-signed with the Packers by taking a hometown discount.

I'm not sure if he was thinking.

Quote:[Image: B_loNPZWYAEtttl.jpg]

[Image: B_loNEtWQAAeQOY.jpg]
Like I said the guy is throwing stuff out there, and seeing if it sticks

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Like I said the guy is throwing stuff out there, and seeing if it sticks

This one obviously does not stick. He should be fired before the draft.

Hope today we hear some good news for us Smile

Suh to the Dolphins.
Shock the world

Suh is gone.

To the Dolphins for 60 mil guaranteed and 114 overall.

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/mortreport'>Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/mortreport/status/574616959779631104' title="1:05 PM - 8 Mar 2015">1m1 minute ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Ndamukong Suh will sign with <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Dolphins?src=hash'>#Dolphins</a> on Tuesday based off parameters around $114 million and $60 million guaranteed, per sources.

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Hell damn poo!!!!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Goddamnit. Screw it, Julius Thomas come on down.

Well seems like we didn't even try for Suh.

He just wants to live in Miami.
Shock the world

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2015, 01:10 PM by Cleatwood.)

Suh and Wake gonna be nasty.

I'm cool with it though. Julius, McCourty, Bulaga, Maclin and a pass rusher sound good.

Then draft big Leonard.

[Image: 19f9zow6awoq8gif.gif]

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport  1m1 minute ago
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Ndamukong Suh will sign with #Dolphins on Tuesday based off parameters around $114 million and $60 million guaranteed, per sources.

</div>

damn thats a nice little contract haha

oh well. money that can be spent on more players for us now. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

And the Suh signing just proved my point.

Are we going to get anyone? Holy crap. I understood we wouldn't get everyone, but at least get someone worthwhile before they are all gone.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/mortreport'>Chris Mortensen ‏@
mortreport </a> <a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/mortreport/status/574616959779631104'>1m1 minute ago</a>

Ndamukong Suh will sign with <a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Dolphins?src=hash'>#
Dolphins</a> on Tuesday based off parameters around $114 million and $60 million guaranteed, per sources.
Bummer.

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2015, 01:15 PM by huttops.)

Quote:And the Suh signing just proved my point.

That nobody wants to come here? FML we have so much cash but theres a very realistic chance we miss out on Bulaga and Thomas in part because they'd rather play elsewhere

That would be so sad and depressing.

I would say this means offer Clay, because Dolphins probably can't match, but it seemed like we are fully focused on Thomas and nobody else at all.