Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official Free Agency Twitter and rumors thread***

Quote:Are we going to get anyone? Holy crap. I understood we wouldn't get everyone, but at least get someone worthwhile before they are all gone.
So far isn't Suh the first person to officially have a deal in place to switch teams? 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:That nobody wants to come here? FML we have so much cash but theres a very realistic chance we miss out on Bulaga and Thomas in part because they'd rather play elsewhere
Well, their is that, but I was getting at players agreeing to deals prior to Tuesday.

Quote:Hope today we hear some good news for us.

I doubt there is anything worth reporting before Tuesday at 4:00.

Suh already accepting the finny's contract tells me his mind was already made up to go to miami.. He knows he could have held out for more.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:So far isn't Suh the first person to officially have a deal in place to switch teams? 
Yeah, everybody else is being a butt munch and returning to their own teams. Hopefully, our players show this blind loyalty when they hit the market in a couple of years, but I'm sure when it's our players they will gladly take the extra million other teams offer.

Quote:And the Suh signing just proved my point.

Suh did not sign a contract.

Still lost as to how the fins can afford this without completely gutting their roster.

Was always heading to a big market or returning to the lions

Quote:Suh did not sign a contract.
No, but as I said a hundred times, he has agreed to one already.

Some think Orange Julius could be going to Seattle, but it's rumors from two days ago based on the fact that his father is friends with Pete Carrol.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Wish he signed with the Raiders or Philly

This will be me if we end up missing out on McCourty at this point.

[Image: edge-vs-laptop-o.gif]

Quote:No, but as I said a hundred times, he has agreed to one already.

Link?

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2015, 01:25 PM by WingerDinger.)

Quote:This will be me if we end up missing out on McCourty at this point.

You're new to Jags free agency, aren't ya?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

It's beginning....the best part of free agency, message board panic!

Quote:Link?
Go away right now.

Suh is a done deal. It'll be inked day 1 of free agency.

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/CharlesRobinson'>Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/CharlesRobinson/status/574621806742495233' title="12:24 PM - 8 Mar 2015">1m1 minute ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">Multiple NFL sources: Ndamukong Suh deal imminent w/ <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Dolphins?src=hash'>#Dolphins</a>, <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Jaguars?src=hash'>#Jaguars</a> are turning their attention to Jared Odrick. Good shot to get him.

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">!!!

Quote:Some think Orange Julius could be going to Seattle, but it's rumors from two days ago based on the fact that his father is friends with Pete Carrol.

They also tried to get him at the trade deadline last year. Their interest is very real. Their window is about 2 more years so they're gonna gun for the title.

Quote:This will be me if we end up missing out on McCourty at this point.

Then prepare yourself. I'm guessing he's going eagles before us. We'll likely get Rahim Moore or Searcy. Could even go titans to play with his brother before us