Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official Free Agency Twitter and rumors thread***

I think we are talking to Murray. They want a proven back to take some pressure off of Blake. Julius Thomas would help out with that too.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:sanchez to tenn would basically seal the deal for me that theyre taking williams. 

I didn't see them taking Mariota anyways.

Quote:Colts are out of the Murray sweepstakes, and Cowboys are looking at Spiller for plan B, I think Murray has 3 good years left, would love to get him, trade Toby back to Minn once AP leaves, draft a RB in the 4th or 5th

Why would Minnesota want Toby? Especially on a starter contract. 

Quote:Odrick is on a much higher level than Hood. He has great versatitlity and would move everywhere along the line. This team was terrible last year, the more talent the better, and Odrick would definitely up the talent here.
Yea I like him but it seems like we have we bigger holes instead of doubling up where we are strong, but I guess we gotta get who we can, and we dont know when Marks will be 100%

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Michael DiRocco (Jaguars...

RT <a class="bbc_url" href='http://twitter.com/RobRang:'>@RobRang:</a> Multiple sources telling me in past hour that reports of Jaguars agreeing to a deal with UFA TE Julius Thomas are premature.
Ugh

Quote:Why would Minnesota want Toby? Especially on a starter contract. 
They are familiar with him, thats why I said them, no other team would trade for him, we could get a 5 or 6 out of them prob

Quote:I didn't see them taking Mariota anyways.

removes any doubt for me. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:They are familiar with him, thats why I said them, no other team would trade for him, we could get a 5 or 6 out of them prob
No way in hell does anyone give a 5th or 6th for Toby.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Yea I like him but it seems like we have we bigger holes instead of doubling up where we are strong, but I guess we gotta get who we can, and we dont know when Marks will be 100%

Yeah, I'm just not sure we should feel THAT strong. I mean, DLine is definitely most talented on team, but its not like everyone on it are world beaters. Odrick would be a welcomed addition and is just entering his prime.

Quote:Ugh

IDK that you should get worried there. It's Sunday afternoon, nothing can become official until Tuesday, and according to most everyone he was the #1 priority and we have the 2nd most cap, and from every report, Raiders are in on Gresham and not JT now.

Quote:They are familiar with him, thats why I said them, no other team would trade for him, we could get a 5 or 6 out of them prob

You have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting a 5th or 6th round pick for Toby. 

You guys think someone signing mark Sanchez changes their draft plans?

Maybe they don't take Mariota, but signing Sanchez would have nothing to do with that.

That's like someone saying well the jags aren't gonna draft a QB, they just re-signed chad henne.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo'>Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/574683126854651904' title="4:28 PM - 8 Mar 2015">21s22 seconds ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">Yup. RT <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/UTgehlken'>@UTgehlken</a>: Source on Saturday characterized OL Orlando Franklin to Chargers as "unofficially done."

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">There goes another RT. Bulaga/Parnell or bust?

Quote:You guys think someone signing mark Sanchez changes their draft plans?

Maybe they don't take Mariota, but signing Sanchez would have nothing to do with that.

That's like someone saying well the jags aren't gonna draft a QB, they just re-signed chad henne.
I don't know.  Signing Sanchez might indicate they are in the Mariota sweepstakes.  Think about it.  Mariota needs a year before being ready.  Sanchez is a vet with experience who can do what Henne did.  Wouldn't blow my mind if they went with Mariota

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:I don't know. Signing Sanchez might indicate they are in the Mariota sweepstakes. Think about it. Mariota needs a year before being ready. Sanchez is a vet with experience who can do what Henne did. Wouldn't blow my mind if they went with Mariota
Yeah that was my point. They may still take Mariota.

This is as overt I've seen an UFA mention that he's going to another team before the FA period begins.   The NFL probably will look the other way but this is ridiculous!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...to-philly/

Quote:
<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo'>Mike Garafolo<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@
MikeGarafolo
</a> <a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/574683126854651904'>21s22 seconds ago</a></span>

Yup. RT <a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/UTgehlken'><span style="color:rgb(102,181,210);">@

UTgehlken</a>: Source on Saturday characterized OL Orlando Franklin to Chargers as "unofficially done."</span>

There goes another RT. Bulaga/Parnell or bust?
Barksdale

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo  21s22 seconds ago
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">Yup. RT @UTgehlken: Source on Saturday characterized OL Orlando Franklin to Chargers as "unofficially done."

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">There goes another RT. Bulaga/Parnell or bust?

</div>
And Barksdale, with the Bucs and Redskins looking like the major competitors. 

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo  21s22 seconds ago
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">Yup. RT @UTgehlken: Source on Saturday characterized OL Orlando Franklin to Chargers as "unofficially done."

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">There goes another RT. Bulaga/Parnell or bust?

</div>

At this rate,  phase 1 of Free Agency will be over before it officially begins!

Quote: 

</div>
We need to pony up for Bulaga, him and Thomas, with a RB either draft or FA, would make our offense so much better, add in Hudson too, spend that money Caldwell. 

I'm sick of garbage football

Quote:I don't know.  Signing Sanchez might indicate they are in the Mariota sweepstakes.  Think about it.  Mariota needs a year before being ready.  Sanchez is a vet with experience who can do what Henne did.  Wouldn't blow my mind if they went with Mariota

if they sign sanchez and draft mariota then they have to move mett or he would just be a wasted pick/roster spot. signing a qb and drafting one with the 2nd overall pick isnt going to help mett's trade value at all. none of that would make sense. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."