Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official Free Agency Twitter and rumors thread***

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2015, 08:49 PM by D6.)

Quote:no way, Chip doesnt like guys with strong personalities, I  could see us signing him on a 1 year prove it deal 

Then again,  Chip Kelly also likes playmakers.

Being that Percy Harvin made plenty of money in recent seasons,  I can see him accept a 1 year prove it deal with the Jaguars or another team if he doesn't like his multi-year options.  As many problems Harvin has caused,  no one can deny he can change a game instantly on Offense and on Kickoff Returns. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bortles throwing to Thomas, A. Robinson, Lee, Hurns, and possibly Blackmon with Murray and D. Robinson in the backfield. Add in a hopefully improved line...not too shabby looking with the draft still to look forward to. *fingers crossed for Thomas, Murray, and Bulaga*

Quote: Then again,  Chip Kelly also likes playmakers.

Yea but that dude just dumped McCoy and D.Jackson in back to back years lol, and I dont think they are nearly the head case Harvin can be, Chip is a ego maniac 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Nate Washington and Eddie Royal????

No thanks.

Well looking at who's available, who else would you suggest?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:hes destroying the eagles.

Dream team redux.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Put Chip Kelly in charge of making the decisions and he destroys the team in one offseason.

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2015, 09:04 PM by Jags5.)

Ian Rapoport ‏@<b>RapSheet</b> 18m18 minutes ago

The #<b>Chiefs</b> were planning on releasing Dwayne Bowe anyway, but they’ll need to for cap room. He’ll be another accomplished WR out there.

<div>
<div> 
</div>
</div>
Chances we go after Bowe?

This will end up another year with most cap space in the league and nothing to show for it.
Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Quote:Put Chip Kelly in charge of making the decisions and he destroys the team in one offseason.
I'm gonna love watching the Eagles fall apart, like the Broncos with Josh McDaddy 

Quote:This will end up another year with most cap space in the league and nothing to show for it.

Free agency already over, eh?

Quote:This will end up another year with most cap space in the league and nothing to show for it.

I really, really, really doubt that happens. 

Dont forget that other teams out there have tons of money too so it doesn't matter that we have the most. Teams like Indy and Browns have tons and haven't seen any major links to them that i can think of

Quote:Well looking at who's available, who else would you suggest?
Britt, Crabtree or Nicks.

Royal needs great QB play. Washington is nothing special. Britt, Crab and Nicks are some big targets.

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2015, 08:57 PM by Cleatwood.)

Quote:Well looking at who's available, who else would you suggest?

Or wait to see who gets the axe soon.

Any freaking news on McCourty he is the guy I don't want to slip away.

Quote:I'm gonna love watching the Eagles fall apart, like the Broncos with Josh McDaddy
This isn't going to happen
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:Yea but that dude just dumped McCoy and D.Jackson in back to back years lol, and I dont think they are nearly the head case Harvin can be, Chip is a ego maniac 

Granted,  Chip Kelly dumped his top 2 playmakers.   In the case of D,. Jackson,  I think the off the field stuff from Kelly's perspective was a greater concern than the potential problems Percy Harvin can cause.   The L.McCoy situation was a combination of the RB's contract and being able to get a talented former Oregon LB,.

Chip seems like he has a huge ego.   That's part of why I can envision him bringing in Harvin.   In other words,  maybe Chip Kelly sees himself as the one coach that can get Harvin to stay focused on the tasks at hand.  

Quote:<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en">The [url=https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash]#Chiefs[/url] were planning on releasing Dwayne Bowe anyway, but they’ll need to for cap room. He’ll be another accomplished WR out there.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) [url=https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/574732731717840896]March 9, 2015[/url]

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

</blockquote>
no thank you

Quote:<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en">The [url=https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash]#Chiefs[/url] were planning on releasing Dwayne Bowe anyway, but they’ll need to for cap room. He’ll be another accomplished WR out there.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) [url=https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/574732731717840896]March 9, 2015[/url]

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

</blockquote>

Probably on the low side.  Dwayne Bowe's ability usually exceeds his performance,  production,  and consistency level.   Not to mention,  Bowe and the entire Kansas City Chiefs 2014 WR unit didn't score a single TD!

Quote:Britt, Crabtree or Nicks.

Royal needs great QB play. Washington is nothing special. Britt, Crab and Nicks are some big targets.

Maybe you should look at the numbers. Washington had similar or greater numbers than all of those guys last year and will undoubtedly command less as far as contracts go.