Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official Free Agency Twitter and rumors thread***

Quote:Hardy is the kind of signing that we would never make in the Gene days. Yet to be seen if Caldwell thinks differently. I'd love it
Hardy is an elite pass rusher, you have to go after a guy like that 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Hardy is an elite pass rusher, you have to go after a guy like that

I agree. All depends on how they view his "baggage"
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora'>Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/575074916871045120' title="7:25 PM - 9 Mar 2015">6m6 minutes ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Frank Gore is reaching out to Colts players to learn more about the organization. Vontae Davis - whose brother Gore played w/-among them

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);"> 

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">This is why it wasnt a big deal that no reports on Julious Thomas agree with us were out yet, it would hurt worst if we think we have a guy and then he picks someone else

Now is this something that Jason Cole said because it "Sounded good"? Is he a credible source that the Jags are one of five looking into Hardy? Or is this all just more bullfeces from pre-free agency sports media?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

More I just think about it... I really want Hardy here.

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2015, 07:40 PM by knarnn.)

Quote:More I just think about it... I really want Hardy here.
With Hardy, Odrick, Marks, Clemons, Davis, Red, Miller, Branch, and Hood our D-Line would be like:

[Image: Bruh.jpg]
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

No Cecil to Cleveland?

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/DustinFox37'>Dustin Fox ‏@DustinFox37 </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/DustinFox37/status/575078464757202944' title="4:39 PM - 9 Mar 2015">2m2 minutes ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Breaking: Brian Hartline is signing with the Cleveland <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Browns?src=hash'>#Browns</a>.

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">No Cecil to Cleveland?

Dustin Fox ‏@DustinFox37  2m2 minutes ago
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Breaking: Brian Hartline is signing with the Cleveland #Browns.

</div>
Browns need a lot of help at WR he could still go there

Quote:With Hardy, Odrick, Marks, Clemons, Davis, Red, Miller, Branch, and Hood our D-Line would be like:

[Image: Bruh.jpg]
Plus a rookie, we gonna get after Luck

Quote:Browns need a lot of help at WR he could still go there

Plus a rookie, we gonna get after Luck

Forgotten man is Abry Jones!
Shock the world

Hardy is going to have to sit out 8 games, right?

Quote:Forgotten man is Abry Jones!

Yeah Jones flashed some Marks like ability a couple times last year. He just needs to get more consistent.

Quote:Hardy is going to have to sit out 8 games, right?
Charges were dropped and he "sat out" all last year...really think more punishment?

1. Jason cole not to be trusted

2. Hardy is still probably in legal trouble

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2015, 08:01 PM by BritishJag.)

Quote:Lol

[Image: BHTT3169000H-Reunited-HRBlock-30-1920x10...84x272.jpg]
[Image: iBLalIB.png]

Caldwell style.

Honestly, I would take Hardy in a second.

;

;

The question is what kind of contract are we talking? Not from the fans view which is of course 1 year prove it deal or something along the lines of a cheap deal. That most likely won't happen, just because a man gets into trouble outside the NFL doesn't bring is talent down at all. He is a game changing DE and Im guessing he would get around 5-7 million a year? If he signs with the Jags, would he play LEO since we have the 5 tech DE set? If so a trade down for Beasley for OTTO is a great idea. Give up a 2nd for Gibson trade down get a 2nd back lol. This way it plays out perfectly for us. 

Even with a suspension I would take Hardy. Still young and still has potential to get better, both on and off the field. 

LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0S57Ehypso

Watch these Gipson highlights!!! Shows 2 interceptions thrown by Bortles. I think this kid is worth a 2nd and a decent contract so they can't match it. 

Quote:Hardy is going to have to sit out 8 games, right?
Not if he gets the Peterson ruling where its time served, it would be a joke if Goddell makes this guy sit out more games after missing 15 games, his case was dismissed, even Ray Rice got suspended less games

Quote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0S57Ehypso

Watch these Gipson highlights!!! Shows 2 interceptions thrown by Bortles. I think this kid is worth a 2nd and a decent contract so they can't match it. 

If anyone gives up a first and second for the #3 pick then I would use a second on Gibson. He is a talent just not the #36 pick please.

LOVE THEM JAGUARS!