Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official Free Agency Twitter and rumors thread***

Quote:Good plan. Toby would be a highly paid FB, but we got the money for it, lol. Murray and Robinson would be a good combo.

If anything is gonna get blackmon excited and motivated to stay on the right track.... All these offensive moves in the past two seasons have to!
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lets see how the Dolphins deal with this:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...rles-clay/

I would like to see us land Murray. Should have a couple of good years left. MJD was run into the ground year after year injury after injury so the excuses are just that. I'm sure we would be able to spell him a lot more than Dallas did who used him as a feature back. A healthy Gerhart and D-Rob should be able to compliment.

No pain, no gain.

If the line projects as well as everyone hopes, Murray should be able to extend his life some. Some guys can just continue to be good for a long time. Look at Frank Gore...will be ever slow down?

Quote:I would like to see us land Murray. Should have a couple of good years left. MJD was run into the ground year after year injury after injury so the excuses are just that. I'm sure we would be able to spell him a lot more than Dallas did who used him as a feature back. A healthy Gerhart and D-Rob should be able to compliment.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

good morning, gents!!

lets have a good day and lets go after Revis!!!

Quote:good morning, gents!!

lets have a good day and lets go after Revis!!!

When does this guy get removed for trolling?  He only comes here to say the most insane things and get a rise out of people.

Jaguars haven't been linked to Revis once so can't see that happening.

Or is that the idea? Say something extremely unrealistic then cry about it when it doesn't happen?

Bingo
Only a chump boos the home team!

all i exclaimed was that we should go after Revis

what's the problem with that?

if we don't go after him, then oh well

sheesh, relax

I even said "good morning", and you guys jump down my throat

Quote:all i exclaimed was that we should go after Revis

sheesh, relax

Your schtick is already old.  Sheesh, go away.

Quote:Your schtick is already old.  Sheesh, go away.
tell me one thing that I did wrong in my post, and I'll go away forever

No need to worry man. He's not coming here.

Jets or Pats. Most likely the Pats.

We need a FS.

Quote:No need to worry man. He's not coming here.

We need a FS.
FS has to be off the table, right?

unless we go after Gipson. is there anything on that front?

Can't be off the table.

Rahim Moore and Tyvon Branch as of right now. We still have so much cap space to sign a high rated FS.

Quote:Can't be off the table.

Rahim Moore and Tyvon Branch as of right now. We still have so much cap space to sign a high rated FS.
I may be in the minority here, because though I believe that FS is a weak spot, i don't see why we have to press for it. it's not a premium position. i'd much rather have the pass rushing phenom. you have a great pass rush, then your back 7 looks good by default.

i was fine going after McCourty. And i'm fine if we don't address it until the draft.

Quote:No need to worry man. He's not coming here.

We need a FS.

Get Revis on his next contract to play FS. He could extend his career like Rod Woodson did and it would be a great fit so long as he keeps his range.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:all i exclaimed was that we should go after Revis

sheesh, relax

Schefter was on Mike and Mike earlier and said what most people believe. Revis either goes to the Jets or back to New England.

I say give Gipson an offer if it costs a 2nd rounder so be it. Is there a FS in the draft that you can get in the 2nd round better than Gipson?

Quote:Schefter was on Mike and Mike earlier and said what most people believe. Revis either goes to the Jets or back to New England.
thank you, Shack