Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official Free Agency Twitter and rumors thread***

Quote:...

Man I get confused with all the threads. I thought we were after Cam Jordan. I was like...what?!?!?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I think we're all aware of that now

He unretired and retired again while you weren't looking.

Dude.... from a pure NFL fan point of view. The last few days have been awesome just from a story point of view. I can't recall ever seeing so much action trade wise during one off-season ever since I've been watching football as a kid. It's exciting. You had some surprise retirements, a few surprise trades, some blockbuster trades and cuts today alone. It's so AWESOME man. Can't wait to get home and see NFLNetwork and ESPN about all of this.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:Not sure on the source so I deleted the post for now.

Saints were loaded down with contracts..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Id rather go for Gipson than Murray easily. Cap isnt a problem, and hes still 24. Getting a FS like that is so rare its worth it to me

Whats up with all the Hardy talk?

Have not seen any sources mentioning the Jags with him.

Quote:Dude.... from a pure NFL fan point of view. The last few days have been awesome just from a story point of view. I can't recall ever seeing so much action trade wise during one off-season ever since I've been watching football as a kid. It's exciting. You had some surprise retirements, a few surprise trades, some blockbuster trades and cuts today alone. It's so AWESOME man. Can't wait to get home and see NFLNetwork and ESPN about all of this.
ALL DAY LONG

I think Leonard Williams is out of the discussion now with Odrick getting paid. He is not a good fit as a 5 tech DT. If we dont trade down I would assume its either a Leo or Otto, probably whichever we don't pick up in free agency, unless they view Skuta as their Otto.

Quote:Id rather go for Gipson than Murray easily. Cap isnt a problem, and hes still 24. Getting a FS like that is so rare its worth it to me

Murray doesn't cost the 36th overall pick. Browns would match any offer for Gipson anyway. 

http://www.canalstreetchronicles.com/201...wks-retire

I wonder if he'll retire now?

Or a NT(Shelton)

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2015, 05:09 PM by Jags5.)

SMH the nfl network ticker on side of screen showed that jags expected to sign S Da'Norris Searcy.  He's rumored to another team wasn't he

Any news on the other players signing contracts? I havent seen anything yet.

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:Dude.... from a pure NFL fan point of view. The last few days have been awesome just from a story point of view. I can't recall ever seeing so much action trade wise during one off-season ever since I've been watching football as a kid. It's exciting. You had some surprise retirements, a few surprise trades, some blockbuster trades and cuts today alone. It's so AWESOME man. Can't wait to get home and see NFLNetwork and ESPN about all of this.

Yeah it is insane now. There is a saying that we should "expect the unexpected," but man, how can anyone not be surprised about the player trades we have seen so far?

Any word on the length of a Hardy suspension or if there will even be one at all? Many on here posted that the NFL would make that decision today. 

Quote:I think Leonard Williams is out of the discussion now with Odrick getting paid. He is not a good fit as a 5 tech DT. If we dont trade down I would assume its either a Leo or Otto, probably whichever we don't pick up in free agency, unless they view Skuta as their Otto.
I think we're opening up the opportunity to trade down because with these signings, all we need is young depth on D and variety on O

Quote:SMH the nfl ticker on side of screen showed that jags expected to sign S Da'Norris Searcy.  He's rumored to another team wasn't he

Signed with Tennessee.

The titans.......out of all the teams to get us confused with it has to be the titans

Iggles now looking at Murray
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Talks of Eagles gaining interest on Murray in NFLN.