Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official Free Agency Twitter and rumors thread***

Quote:Isn't he still at the game?
I'm watching NFLN and the game split screen.

During the broadcast they showed him. Said his agent is handling the bidding.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Sounds like Ian said pretty much what I said Smile

Quote:I'm watching NFLN and the game split screen.

During the broadcast they showed him. Said his agent is handling the bidding.

Driving up the price I'm guessing.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Cavs crushing the Mavericks. The state of Texas is about to take two losses tonight.

I refuse to believe you, I'm sorry. I've gone through this before.

However, if your right, I will eat my crow so hard!
Shock the world

Wow nice NFLN just said out of the teams in the running for Murray Jax is the best fit"

And the talking heads have no idea what they are talking about again. The center position is a disaster? Really?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

In the end we're all Jags fans. I'm hoping for the best. We've all been through nothing but stress. Time for us to pop some champagne and things are looking good. Stay positive guys, it's our time (unless Jerry ruins it)

NFLN pimping anyone but jags for Murray lol
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:And the talking heads have no idea what they are talking about again. The center position is a disaster? Really?

The National hate for the Jags is unreal

I guess we'll be burning the midnight oil. Who got the snacks?

Quote:I guess we'll be burning the midnight oil. Who got the snacks?
I do

but I'm in Rancho Cucamonga California

Popcorn it is

Here you go!

[Image: 3_qt_Popcorn_Bowl_1.jpg]

Quote:The National hate for the Jags is unreal

I wouldn't call it hate. More like ignorance. If you don't have any idea what you are talking about then its best to not comment.

Quote:Decision tonight likely per rapsheet on NFLN
after the game, he doesnt want to get boo'ed everybody has smart phones lol

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

[Image: 123.gif]

Quote:Wow nice NFLN just said out of the teams in the running for Murray Jax is the best fit"
It was Michael Robinson, played in Seattle with Gus Bradley, he knows stuff about what we are trying to do, unlike a lot of those fools

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

You guys see that Apple watch? I don't get it, but that's what I said about tablets so who knows?

Philly interest in Murray is just trying to drive price up for divisional rival

Quote:It was Michael Robinson, played in Seattle with Gus Bradley, he knows stuff about what we are trying to do, unlike a lot of those fools
nice. Just goes to show that once we start winning with gus more people will know how good of a coach he is