Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official Free Agency Twitter and rumors thread***

Quote:Yeah, it sure appears to be the case. Eagles? Interested? That's weird, unless it's for later trade bait.

Murray is in no hurry it seems and im guessing he wants the Cowboys to ante up a bit more, or go to a team that will contend.

Bet yer [BLEEP] if NE, Broncos,GB or Seahawks offered the same thing Jags are...zoom....he's signed.

The impression I'm getting is at least from the various Twitter tidbits,  there are aspects of joining the Eagles that appeal to him.  Including,  playing with Sam Bradford again, if the latter remains on the team.   Not to mention, playing against the Cowboys twice a year,  if they don't meet his asking price.

Related to your last sentence,   I do believe DeMarco Murray does want to play for what he considers a high profile team.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:LOL!

Our T. Gipson discussion is buried somewhat in the vast depths of this thread.  

im quite shocked and impressed that this thread has lasted this long and not gotten entirely off track. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Feel bad? Disappointed? Offense needs more help?

Eagles give up Foles, McCoy,Maclin

Get Sam Bradford and Ryan Mathews.

Unless I'm missing something, ole Chip ain't feelin much brotherly love in Iggle land. Seems the bell isn't the only thing cracked.

Maclin was a free agent, not traded to Kansas City.

You know what's really bad? The Eagles had to settle for Ryan Mathews after Frank Gore backed out of a contract offer.

Quote:If I was a moderator, I would pick them out and create a new Gipson thread.

Be my guess if you get the opportunity.   I'm glad that the current moderators enable me not to be concerned about the logistics of the MB.  

Quote:im quite shocked and impressed that this thread has lasted this long and not gotten entirely off track. 
What's your favorite kind of beer?

Quote:im quite shocked and impressed that this thread has lasted this long and not gotten entirely off track. 

I'm sure the fact we're so active in free agency is the main driving factor.

Same here.  I hope this thread remains on the MB for a long time,  as it could provide good reference material in the future.   Including,  the various Twitter accounts that have been linked.

Quote:Huh?? 

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/pl...put=iframe

He's had consistent Yards per Carry for 4 years. 
If i were that dense i'd kick myself off the board to spare you guys!  Haha.  I almost put an L. in front for that exact reason.  Sorry. Carry on.

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer'>Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/575795472599744513'>14s15 seconds ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Raiders are also still in the mix for Murray, with the Jags and Cowboys. Eagles have been in contact with Murray today. We'll see.

Quote:Zero chance we end up with Gipson. 
Also: Zero chance she ends up a moderator!  Could you imagine...

Quote:I'm sure he'd prefer Dallas or Philadelphia over Oakland and Jax, but I'd bet he would sign with whichever team gives into his contract demands.

Agreed.  But there's a good chance that his contract demands for Oakland and Jacksonville are somewhat higher than for Dallas and Philadelphia.  How much higher would seem like a key question.

Quote:Also: Zero chance she ends up a moderator!  Could you imagine...

You are right about that. I don't really want to join the moderating team and have two warnings on my account.

Quote:
<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer'>Albert Breer<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@AlbertBreer </a> <a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/575795472599744513'>14s15 seconds ago</a>
</span>

Raiders are also still in the mix for Murray, with the Jags and Cowboys. Eagles have been in contact with Murray today. We'll see.

I think the only reason that we are in the "mix" is that there is an offer on the table, probably second biggest offer behind the Raiders, and Murray is deciding to choose money over where he wants to play.

If that's the case... Demarco Murray.. Please go to another team cause we don't want that around here!
Shock the world

Quote:Also: Zero chance she ends up a moderator! Could you imagine...

I'd commit message board and internet suicide..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:You are right about that. I don't really want to join the moderating team and have two warnings on my account.
Ummm, this is pretty perfect.

Quote:Agreed.  But there's a good chance that his contract demands for Oakland and Jacksonville are somewhat higher than for Dallas and Philadelphia.  How much higher would seem like a key question.

Why would he demand more money to play in Jacksonville than Philadelphia?

Quote:Why would he demand more money to play in Jacksonville than Philadelphia?
He even said himself that he really wants to play in Philly. Its a bigger city with a polarizing coach and a team that consistently wins. Of course he will demand more money from two teams that are at the bottom of the league.

Because we the suxor and philly is the bestest evar
Shock the world

Because our mascot is a cat and thiers is a bird.

Because the value of the dollar is less down south than it is up north.

Quote:Because our mascot is a cat and thiers is a bird.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn