Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official Free Agency Twitter and rumors thread***

If they want a workhorse, between the tackles lynch type, matthews isnt that guy

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:If they want a workhorse, between the tackles lynch type, matthews isnt that guy
Wasn't saying we should be interested......just found that interesting. Now we know why they could afford to get Murray. they backed out of this deal

Quote:I think Mccourty is going to regret it in a couple of years when Brady is done and the Jaguars are yearly contenders.

Why would he regreat that?

He'll be a championship contender for another couple of years at least and will be close to 30 at that time.

Best case scenario we'll be just competitive, he's definitely not going to lose sleep over the Jaguars

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

I think Broncos fans ripping on Thomas for joining the Jags are going to be in for a huge shock when Manning retires/contunues his decline and they're bottom feeders.

Quote:I think Broncos fans ripping on Thomas for joining the Jags are going to be in for a huge shock when Manning retires/contunues his decline and they're bottom feeders.
which is next yr

Quote:which is next yr
They are in big big trouble.

They gambled their future for the present so they could win a SB. They didn't and now they're in trouble. They won't win in this upcoming season and once Manning retires, they will be behind the Raiders in the division. 

JDUB gonna be so upset!

Let Mathews be some other team's bad decision, not ours.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:They are in big big trouble.

They gambled their future for the present so they could win a SB. They didn't and now they're in trouble. They won't win in this upcoming season and once Manning retires, they will be behind the Raiders in the division.

JDUB gonna be so upset!

Next team up for her..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I think Broncos fans ripping on Thomas for joining the Jags are going to be in for a huge shock when Manning retires/contunues his decline and they're bottom feeders.

I agree. Manning's arm is dead and the end of last season when one of his elite weapons got injured (Julius) his production dipped severely. The broncos still have a lot of talent, but teams will start pressing up and shading coverage to Demarius' side of the field to stop the quick screens that Manning throws so often anymore and challenging anything down the field as Manning just can't drive the ball at this point.

It would be great to see the Broncos go 10-6 see them in the wildcard and we beat them. 

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2015, 01:22 PM by jobclarke.)

Quote:It would be great to see the Broncos go 10-6 see them in the wildcard and we beat them. 
would be a dream come tru.......thomas with 2tds.....jags 21 broncos 12

Quote:I admitted it wasnt our fault. We tried. Disappointing regardless.

To a few maybe...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:To a few maybe...

The only place we know we improved is TE. Feeling is that's probably the case with odrick too. But i think the other guys are wild cards. They still have a lot to prove in starting roles

Quote:The only place we know we improved is TE. Feeling is that's probably the case with odrick too. But i think the other guys are wild cards. They still have a lot to prove in starting roles
If Parnell is worse than Sam Young then caldwell should be fired.

Wouldn't it be funny if both Murray and Matthews left Phili without a contract? lol Matthews to Oakland and Murray somewhere else (who knows where he'd go haha).

GO JAGS!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:The only place we know we improved is TE. Feeling is that's probably the case with odrick too. But i think the other guys are wild cards. They still have a lot to prove in starting roles

No I think we up grade RT from Sam Wells and Otto from Geno Hayes. Their production from last year speaks for itself.

Thomas was smart, he knows next season Brock Osweiler will be his QB haha

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2015, 01:33 PM by KYjaggy.)

Quote:Despite the positive vibes coming out of everbank, i have to say im a bit underwhelmed.

"We want blue chippers"..... While we swung on most of them, the fact is we only came away with 1, that being thomas. Even though it wasnt for lack of trying, still disappointing.
Going into FA the biggest needs were TE, RT, and FS. Well we got the #1 TE and #1 RT, and were the strongest offer on what would have been the #1 FS. 

In your opinion....

I don't share it.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:No I think we up grade RT from Sam Wells and Otto from Geno Hayes. Their production from last year speaks for itself.
Yeah I realize now he's crazy and regret responding to him just earlier. Zero chance that Thomas, Odrick, Parnell, and Skuta aren't upgrades. 90% chance that House is an upgrade on Gratz, and probably 75% chance that Brown upgrades Evans.