Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official Free Agency Twitter and rumors thread***

Quote:I'd definitely take Stills on this team, he'd be the slot WR Caldwell's been looking for. However, I have to imagine New Orleans wants a lot if the rumor is true.
I wouldnt go above a 3rd rounder for Stills though

Jaguars Braves Hawks Gators

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Dianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna  4m4 minutes ago
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">A head coach texted me in regards to Terrance "Pot Roast" Knighton. "Teams afraid to sign him because he's out of shape" So, there's that.

</div>

How dare Dave release him?!  What a fool!

Quote:I think Lee has more upside, we have to remember Stills is getting passes from Brees of course he is gonna have good numbers now not saying hes not good but Brees throws for 5,000 yards a year lol, I rather bring in a vet and let our young WRs develop 
what veteran do you want to bring in/? Stevie Johnson? Nate Washington? Dwayne Bowe?

Cuz Ryan O said we have zero interest in crabtree. Id rather have hurns/blackmon before nate washington and Idk if the other 2 could even do slot..

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/RapSheet'>Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/576082353308590080' title="2:08 PM - 12 Mar 2015">2m2 minutes ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">The <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Eagles?src=hash'>#Eagles</a> are working to trade G Evan Mathis, source said. More craziness.

Quote:what veteran do you want to bring in/? Stevie Johnson? Nate Washington? Dwayne Bowe?

Cuz Ryan O said we have zero interest in crabtree. Id rather have hurns/blackmon before nate washington and Idk if the other 2 could even do slot..
I would rather have Bowe over the other 2. The problem is we need a slot receiver. It's why we went after Cobb.

Stevie plays all over the field. Nate stretches the D and Bowe is an outside guy. Not really sure who to go after though.

Quote:So chip traded one rb to free up space and signed another rb for a deal more than the first rb he traded away?

I'm so confused. McCoy is better lol. Man that guy is something else

Who said McCoy was traded to free up money? There was a relationship issue and his running style did not match Kelly's offense. Kelly wanted a guy who runs like Murray.

From the Eagles board:

"Yeah just saw the breakdown and a follow tweet that says the Eagles essentially got Murray, Kiko and 5.5M in cap savings for Shady.

Doesn't look equity like so much of the hilarity inducing, bonehead move some have tried to make it out to be to me."

Kind of true....

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:what veteran do you want to bring in/? Stevie Johnson? Nate Washington? Dwayne Bowe?

None of those, Harvin if we want a slot 

Def dont think we need to trade for another young WR, rather draft Cooper in that case

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet  2m2 minutes ago

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">The #Eagles are working to trade G Evan Mathis, source said. More craziness.

Craziy is the word of the week, but I don't know what's so insane about trading Even Mathis.

Quote:None of those, Harvin if we want a slot 

Def dont think we need to trade for another young WR, rather draft Cooper in that case
Harvin is a headcase and we dont need him putting pressure on Blake to get him the ball, I think we would draft a wr in later rounds before going in the first

Quote:I would rather have Bowe over the other 2. The problem is we need a slot receiver. It's why we went after Cobb.

Stevie plays all over the field. Nate stretches the D and Bowe is an outside guy. Not really sure who to go after though.
Yeah if we are going to sign any of them I'd personally want Stevie Johnson

Quote:None of those, Harvin if we want a slot 

Def don't think we need to trade for another young WR, rather draft Cooper in that case

If I wanted Harvin it would be for his punt return ability. Right now that is a much bigger issue than who will play the slot.

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer'>Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/576084303504924672' title="2:16 PM - 12 Mar 2015">3m3 minutes ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Murray was offered a deal very heavy on incentives that'd max at $8M APY by another team. Will be interesting to see incentives in Philly.

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Us, Oakland, or Dallas?

Quote:Craziy is the word of the week, but I don't know what's so insane about trading Even Mathis.

He's white...duh...

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Dianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna  4m4 minutes ago
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">A head coach texted me in regards to Terrance "Pot Roast" Knighton. "Teams afraid to sign him because he's out of shape" So, there's that.

</div>

Shocker

Quote:He's white...duh...

lol

Quote:He's white...duh...

So is Chip Kelly, so what's your point?

Quote: 

<div style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(41,47,51);">Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer  3m3 minutes ago
<p style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(41,47,51);">Murray was offered a deal very heavy on incentives that'd max at $8M APY by another team. Will be interesting to see incentives in Philly.

<p style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(41,47,51);"> 

<p style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(41,47,51);"> 

<p style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(41,47,51);">Us, Oakland, or Dallas?

</div>

Probably Oakland.

Quote:So is Chip Kelly, so what's your point?

You should go read the "Stephen A Smith called Chip Kelly a racist" thread...

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter'>[Image: uxIhTSGk_normal.jpeg]</a>
<div>
<div><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter'><b>Adam Schefter</b></a>
<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter'>@AdamSchefter</a>
</div>
</div>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(252,252,252);">Ravens reached agreement with RB Justin Forsett, per source. RB market heating up.