Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ravens DT Terrance Cody released and is being investigated for animal cruelty

Quote:I want to know your real feelings about animal abuse. Do you think it is right or wrong to hurt animals on purpose?

If you love your cat, you would not let it chew a computer cord or put tape on its mouth even one time.

The cat chewed my computer cord while I was at work. It wasn't plugged in, he was playing with it.

I put a piece of tape on my cat's head while I wrapped Christmas presents. He ran around, kicked it off, and sat in my lap. Pretty hardcore stuff.

As far as animal abuse goes, it's pretty easy for a person to know the difference between the two. If it's not, you should question whether you take certain acts or things too seriously or not. Animals, cats especially, have a pretty good sense for how humans feel about them. If they feel like you're abusing them, they will let you know about it with their actions.

Lighten up home fry.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The cat chewed my computer cord while I was at work. It wasn't plugged in, he was playing with it.

I put a piece of tape on my cat's head while I wrapped Christmas presents. He ran around, kicked it off, and sat in my lap. Pretty hardcore stuff.

As far as animal abuse goes, it's pretty easy for a person to know the difference between the two. If it's not, you should question whether you take certain acts or things too seriously or not. Animals, cats especially, have a pretty good sense for how humans feel about them. If they feel like you're abusing them, they will let you know about it with their actions.

Lighten up home fry.

Silly cat. I have to shut my door to wrap presents so the cat won't walk on the paper.

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2015, 12:52 AM by Treestone Ice.)

They love it. Wrapping (and toilet) paper are like crack-cocaine for my cat. It might be time for an intervention??

On topic:

Mount Cody has had two hip surgeries in two years and is ginormous. I'm not smart enough to figure out how, but someone should post the video of his 40 yard dash at the combine. It's hilarity is legendary.

Anyway, the guy is probably closer than not to being done in the NFL. After the whole Mike Vick thing, these allegations aren't going to help him find another job. Not to mention the fact the guy is a fatter, less talented and more injury-prone version of Terrance Knighton. Even Knighton might be moving on to his third team in four years. You can pretty much stick a fork in Mount McButterpants.