Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This pretty much sums up the jaguars for the past decade

Quote:I didn't say I deleted my account, you did.

Again, dude, you make a whole lot of assumptions.

You're really struggling to keep track of what you say from one post to the next.  No need to make assumptions.  I simply read your posts. 

Quote:So now you're assuming that I didn't delete my old account after I left on my own?

Any other assumptions? You sure assume a lot.

And I didn't indicate you issued a warning on my new profile. I indicated you issued me a warning (not a ban) on my previous profile, from years ago (try and stay with me), for calling TMD an idiot, something you have done on a regular basis since then.

Your responses are full of glitter and french fry salt...Am I doin this right?

It doesn't require much of an assumption to follow what you're saying, but you sure like to use that word a lot. 

Either you had an old account and you now have created a new one or you didn't.  Either you deleted your old account that you are arguing doesn't exist, or you didn't.  It's really getting deep here. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Obviously this thread has gotten out of hand with the FBT side discussion, and knowing that FBT is easily offended by it.

Quote:Obviously this thread has gotten out of hand with the FBT side discussion, and knowing that FBT is easily offended by it.

How exactly am I offended?  I didn't hijack this thread.  I simply responded to the allegations with fact.  If that means I'm somehow offended, so be it. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I'm confused.

Thread=JACKED

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Beware fellow posters and tread lightly in here.

One of our fellow posters, whose name begins with an "S", has very recently been banned.

Swaguars should've been banned for that terrible user name
;

;

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2015, 09:38 PM by Treestone Ice.)

Now that I have a chance to re-read this thread, I was totally wrong about Swaguars.

This is exactly what it's been like to be a Jags fan for the last decade. No one to argue with but ourselves.

It is what it is. I dont like FBT, he don't like me. I can deal with that. Let's move on.

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2015, 09:52 PM by Treestone Ice.)

Meh. Not even worth it.

Go Jags.