Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Doug Marrone new Assistant Head Coach/OL coach

Quote:Of course, I'd stay at the Cleveland board, but I figured a change of scenery might be good. It's winter, so I figured this could be my vacation.

Your opportunity to spit vitriol is just that. You guys registered in droves to speak against the man crush that no longer fits the bill(no pun)...how fitting.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2015, 01:23 AM by CT9.)

Quote:Your opportunity to spit vitriol is just that. You guys registered in droves to speak against the man crush that no longer fits the bill(no pun)...how fitting.
Well this is just irrational... Go read a bills board or a buffalo media outlet article on him... He was not liked, part of the reason he left is because he felt the criticism was not warranted... Their is also a lot of it. I can repeat myself for the 4th time, like I said as an Oline coach, maybe he's qualified. You have talent and potential on the oline so I think he'll be good... The guys it is speculated he wanted us to bring in, didn't fare so well, so as far as talent evaluation on the oline, the jury is out in my opinion. Cyrus Kouandjio, Cyril Richardson and Seantrel Henderson... Only one succeeds at all in Seantrel Henderson, who fell to the 7th because he couldn't quit smoking weed. He was the #1 LT in his class coming out of high school, the other two had a rough go. Chris Williams was rated as the worst FA signing by a lot of sites, and he failed then got hurt. This was his forte and it wasn't good in Buffalo, just regressed. I'm not sure about the jilted man crush... It's more like posts like yours I think that drove people to register and you say in droves, what was it 3? I thought we were a dying city, now all the sudden we're all over the internet? I guess 3 could be a lot of people to a Jags fan