Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Deflate Gate - the report is in

Quote:The regular season game was a blowout too.

Go back to the 2010 season with the MNF regular season game in December between the Jets and Patriots and the playoff game several weeks later.  Both games were in Foxborough.   The difference between the two games was close to 180 degrees.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2015, 09:03 AM by TravC59.)

The Patriots will always be remebered for their cheating ways when we look back at the Brady/Belichick regime. To much smoke, and proof of it as well. If they are willing to deflate balls to gain an advantage, what other things have gone uncovered?

"Spygate" was a biggie. I am unsure why the NFL comes out with finiding nothing, yet they destroy every piece of evidence. Show what was found! If there was nothing found then why did they receive a punishment for it??

The NFL has covered the Patriots tracks before and it is coming back to make them look foolish. Did it happen? You better believe it.

Don Shula had it right from the get go. "Beli-Cheat"

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

I hope the NFL hammers them. History supports it.

Heck they fine Marshawn Lynch $100,000 for not talking, but the Pats have gotten away with so much for to long. It's ridiculous.

;

This is getting ugly.

Lets see how the Rog handles this one. Stripping a first round pick really isn't enough for a repeat offender. They should go as far as shrinking their salary cap for a few years or something very extreme.

You gotta love the irony of how cheaters like the clots got out-cheated though. 

Quote:I hope the NFL hammers them. History supports it.

Heck they fine Marshawn Lynch $100,000 for not talking, but the Pats have gotten away with so much for to long. It's ridiculous.

Hammer them for what?  Didn't they follow the league protocol?  Unless they can explain exactly how the balls got deflated and prove they were deflated during the game and on purpose (which is unlikely since they didn't even notice the balls were deflated in the first place), I don't see punishing them.

Quote:Hammer them for what?  Didn't they follow the league protocol?  Unless they can explain exactly how the balls got deflated and prove they were deflated during the game and on purpose (which is unlikely since they didn't even notice the balls were deflated in the first place), I don't see punishing them.

That's the thing though.  Why didn't they notice the balls were deflated? 

A Colts defender noticed it when he intercepted the ball.  And he told Pagano about it, who in turn told Grigson.  If a Colts defender (who probably isn't used to handling the ball) noticed it, shouldn't Tom Brady, the quarterback who... you know, handles the ball all the time, noticed?

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

TravC59

Do you even have a basic understanding of what "spygate" was? Based on that post I'm not sure you do. (I would have quoted you - but for some reason I cannot get the quote function to work properly.) I would be interested in hearing what you have to say on it.

As for deflate gate, lol. More fuel to add to the pyre that others use to try and burn the Patriots with. If that helps you cope and feel better about your team, then its had a positive effect in your life and I'm happy for you.

As for me, that pyre just helps keep me warm in the cold New England weather. I am proud of the accomplishments of the Patriots regardless of the snow plow game, spygate, deflate gate etc ad nauseum. Domination of the NFL for more than a Decade in the salary cap era. I doubt it will ever be repeated or duplicated.  

Haters gonna hate, and nothing I can say, or any Patriots fan can say, will change your mind.

Go Pats!

New England Patriot Fan

Quote:TravC59

Do you even have a basic understanding of what "spygate" was? Based on that post I'm not sure you do. (I would have quoted you - but for some reason I cannot get the quote function to work properly.) I would be interested in hearing what you have to say on it.

As for deflate gate, lol. More fuel to add to the pyre that others use to try and burn the Patriots with. If that helps you cope and feel better about your team, then its had a positive effect in your life and I'm happy for you.

As for me, that pyre just helps keep me warm in the cold New England weather. I am proud of the accomplishments of the Patriots regardless of the snow plow game, spygate, deflate gate etc ad nauseum. Domination of the NFL for more than a Decade in the salary cap era. I doubt it will ever be repeated or duplicated.  

Haters gonna hate, and nothing I can say, or any Patriots fan can say, will change your mind.

Go Pats!

You came to the Jags message board because.............

Huh

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2015, 12:56 PM by Deacon.)

Leave it to Belichik to beat a team by almost 40 in the Playoffs and still try to gain some measly advantage.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2015, 12:49 PM by Pape.)

Because I wanted to?

Because I went to all-tell stadium and wanted to see what the Jags fans were like?

because I travels the interwebs going to different forums?

because I spilled hot chicken soup on my computers key board and this is the only website that will open for me now?

What difference does it make CatAttack78?

I'm not trolling, acting rude, being abusive, and generally just enjoy talking about football. I'm sorry that my presence disturbs you.

New England Patriot Fan

Quote:Because I wanted to?

Because I went to all-tell stadium and wanted to see what the Jags fans were like?

because I travels the interwebs going to different forums?

because I spilled hot chicken soup on my computers key board and this is the only website that will open for me now?

What difference does it make CatAttack78?

I'm not trolling, acting rude, being abusive, and generally just enjoy talking about football. I'm sorry that my presence disturbs you.

Are going around to the various teams' boards to defend Bilacheat? 

Huh

Quote:You came to the Jags message board because.............

I was going to ask the same thing.  To defend his team because he knows they got caught again?

I don't know how much of an advantage two lbs of air in a ball has...I've never tried it, but I'm sure Belichek and whoever was in on it with him knew what was going on.  These kinds of things dont just happen.

If it happened to the Jaguars, we would all defend our team to no end as well so I don't fault a Patriot fan for deflecting what they've done.

Strip them of all their draft picks this year. Or simply take away their current draft picks and give them picks 250-256 (last 7 of the draft)

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Strip them of all their draft picks this year. Or simply take away their current draft picks and give them picks 250-256 (last 7 of the draft)

Lol, that's phenominal

Quote:Hammer them for what?  Didn't they follow the league protocol?  Unless they can explain exactly how the balls got deflated and prove they were deflated during the game and on purpose (which is unlikely since they didn't even notice the balls were deflated in the first place), I don't see punishing them.
Is league protocol to deflate balls? How can you explain balsl being checked two hours prior to the game where all were within proper parameters and then all of a sudden they aren't. 11 of 12 were under. The other one a K ball was probably the one left correct, wonder why?

;

UCFKnight perhaps you will notice I have been on the board much longer that the deflate balls saga has been a "hot topic".

Or maybe not.

Sorry my presence offends you.

New England Patriot Fan

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2015, 01:46 PM by TravC59.)

Quote:TravC59

Go Pats!
Yes, it was the illegal video taping of the Jets signals (well, supposedly just the Jets....)

Perception is reality. The Patriots have done plenty to fuel their cheating ways. All I can say is Don Shula nailed it years ago, Belicheat.

;

CatAttack78

going around to defend Belichick? No. Nothing I could say about anything the Pats have done would make the slightest difference in what you think or say. So I don't feel compelled to defend him. He's a big boy and can deal with issues surrounding the team as he sees fit. If you believe him or not, makes no difference to me.

New England Patriot Fan

TravC

Yes, as I thought a completely basic and erroneous understanding of what the actual violation was in regards to spygate.

New England Patriot Fan

Quote:Strip them of all their draft picks this year. Or simply take away their current draft picks and give them picks 250-256 (last 7 of the draft)

I'm sure they'll probably lose like one draft pick, and probably someone will get fined.  Just like Spygate.  Apparently the Jags should just start doing what the Patriots do:  Videotape practices, and deflate balls.  Might as well break the rules.  Won't even get you suspended, unless you put a bounty on someone.  And even then it's just for a year.  Let a DC take the fall for it.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke.