Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Does Pete Prisco like to be proving wrong all the time?

Quote:Lol also the week before he threw for 270 and 3 tds against carolina but yeah game manager......

The dude just wins. Watch a seahawks game and every time you will see him at least 10+ times bail his team out on offense with an amazing 20 yard scramble on 3rd an 8 or a clutch throw with defenders draped all around him in the pocket. When given the chance he gets it done.

If you switched the talent level of the o line and receiving group (TEs , WRs) with that of the defense and RB wilson would dominate on offense and the D would look that much better anyways for always playing with a lead.

Wow, average stats against a .500 ball club at home. Impressive!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Wow, average stats against a .500 ball club at home. Impressive!

Now you are just trolling or Russell Wilson slept with your girl.

Quote:Seriously, this guy supposedly covered the NFL for 20 years, but sometimes I feel like he has no football knowledge at all.

It's OK to dislike a player, but to continously turn a blind eye every single time is beyond ignorant.

I could never understand how someone was a big Blaine Gabbert advocate, but think Russell Wilson is just a "game manger" and can't throw a football.

#mindblown
Prisco was never a Gabbert guy...

Quote:3 passes to wide open receivers after a horrific day. Color me unimpressed.

He had a horrific day until it was all on the line. That winning pass was beautiful. It was "On the Money" perfect placement with a Green Bay defender literally drapes all over the receiver.

Wilson is very clutch when he has to be.

Quote:Now you are just trolling or Russell Wilson slept with your girl.

No one should drag out stats against Carolina as proof of superstardom. I'm not saying he's bad, I'm saying his team contributes as much to his success as his talent does.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:He had a horrific day until it was all on the line. That winning pass was beautiful. It was "On the Money" perfect placement with a Green Bay defender literally drapes all over the receiver.

Wilson is very clutch when he has to be.

Cover Zero because #beastmode made it a fairly easy play. Yes, it was nice, but it was as much Kearse making an amazing play as RW.

Quote:Cover Zero because #beastmode made it a fairly easy play. Yes, it was nice, but it was as much Kearse making an amazing play as RW.

You don't have a clue.

Quote:You don't have a clue.

Lol.

Quote:Lol.

That's what i thought.

Quote:That's what i thought.

It's just funny to watch the anointing of the new Football Jesus every few years.

Quote:Prisco was never a Gabbert guy...
You know not what you speaketh.

Quote:It's just funny to watch the anointing of the new Football Jesus every few years.
No kidding.

Pretty much agree with all your above points.