Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
A decade of shame

I'm not okay with and I'm not going to take it anymore. I can stans what I can stans and I can't stans no more
[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

One more terrible season and I will go into depression.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Quote:Does the OP just sit in bed all day and cry about the Jaguars? Maybe with all the other mental midgets that start useless threads.

He's projecting, as in the clinical term.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

[Image: 9gNMkiFj7yges.gif]

It will be better next year, seems like I keep saying that every season.....

Quote:What else is he supposed to do after in school?

FTFY

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:One more terrible season and I will go into depression.

"Uh Oh"

Mediocre seasons happen but the last few years have just been painful. I can't remember the last meaningful game we played after a bye week. Our seasons have been over at the halfway point the last few years.

No pain, no gain.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 08:29 AM by C'MON JAGS.)

Quote:That gif made me smile!

[Image: giphy.gif]

So that's what MJD looked like when he was younger.

Unfortunately, his NFL dancing days are over.

[Image: elDpPAkoxtnmE.gif]

The Jaguars reporter in the locker room after one win...

Shame me once, shame on you.

Shame me for a decade, shame on me.

Is that how it goes?

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 09:26 AM by DewtheMathis.)

I am a loyal fan, I support the Jacksonville Jaguars.  To sum up the thread in one word, Frustrated.  I am tired of having people laughing at my favorite team on TV, stating that most college teams could defeat them.  I am tired of hearing about how the owner had to put pools in the stadium to distract the fans from the product on the field.  I'm tired of knowing that the team has no chance of the playoffs before the team even has a bye week.

I will continue to buy tickets, and watch the games because I love football & I am loyal but I'm just plain frustrated.

[Image: 3xz2BHM2zwM3mFfYgo.gif]

How I usually feel every year after the 1st round pick selection has been made...

Son, lemme tell you what it's like to be an O-riginal fan of the Tampa Bay Bucs. Ain't no few years of the Jaguars can compare to our decade long disaster. But, at the end, there was a Super Bowl win, and now it looks like they hit bottom again. It's the nature of the league.

Persevere, what else can you do?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 10:06 AM by thunderbuns.)

So the OP starts another pointless whiny thread and uses it to post a bunch of meaningless GIF's. 

Good use of bandwith.

Quote:Son, lemme tell you what it's like to be an O-riginal fan of the Tampa Bay Bucs. Ain't no few years of the Jaguars can compare to our decade long disaster. But, at the end, there was a Super Bowl win, and now it looks like they hit bottom again. It's the nature of the league.

Persevere, what else can you do?

TB went from middle of the pack down to #25th ranked Defense this year, #30th offense (jaguars finished 31st in Offense this season), but TB was 32nd in Offense the year prior (Jaguars were 31st) so you can relate... especially considering you too have a great DT in McCoy yet finished with only 2 wins this season.... and also looking for a new OC as Jeff was told not to return...

Your team also looked at getting Marc Trestman as the new OC but went with our old OC Dirk Koetter.  Whom wasnt a bad OC, I felt he wasnt truly given that great of a chance in Jax.  The 1st overall pick might help you get winston as the new QB.  I think your team's arrow is pointed up, but us Jag fans hear that every year...

Tough call because you would think Lovie Smith would go Defense with the pick, like DT Leo Williams to be next to ProBowl McCoy but that hasnt been as crucial for Detroit as the Lions once had hoped with Suh (of course Williams is much better than Fairley & McCoy is better than Suh)...

but DC minded coaches a lot of time draft offense in the first round for some reason.... (see Gus Bradley for example).

Quote:I am a loyal fan, I support the Jacksonville Jaguars.  To sum up the thread in one word, Frustrated.  I am tired of having people laughing at my favorite team on TV, stating that most college teams could defeat them.  I am tired of hearing about how the owner had to put pools in the stadium to distract the fans from the product on the field.  I'm tired of knowing that the team has no chance of the playoffs before the team even has a bye week.

I will continue to buy tickets, and watch the games because I love football & I am loyal but I'm just plain frustrated.

[Image: 3xz2BHM2zwM3mFfYgo.gif]

How I usually feel every year after the 1st round pick selection has been made...

All of us Jags fans are frustrated by what has gone on around here for the past (fill in your own number here) seasons. I just can't imagine any who aren't.

We are all tired of being the laughingstock of the NFL.

We can only hope that this current regime will help lead the Jags out of the NFL abyss it has been in for too long, especially since it is possible to turn it around fairly quickly in the NFL, even when you have been as bad as the Jags have been these last few seasons.

Hope is really all we have right now.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 12:04 PM by jagfanthrutherottenyears.)

Quote:Has that all been forgotten as many fans seem okay with two really bad losing season (really 3)?

[Image: d71.gif]

I really wish this kind of nonsense would become a bannable offense. It can't seriously be anything more that some dumpster-level trolling.

There is not a single poster, past or present, on this board who is a legitimate fan of this team who is okay with losing. Period. I'm going to guess that if you're not a troll, you're probably referencing the people who use age as an "excuse" and other such posters who you and the usual suspects deem "homers" who wear "teal-covered glasses".

If those are the people you are referencing, then the problem is more your inability to actually comprehend what you are reading. Providing legitimate reasons for the teams failures or taking the stance that 1 year of a new coaching staff is too soon to just burn it down and start over (again) is a far, far, absurdly far cry from being "okay with losing" or being "okay with mediocrity".

The morons who comment on the O-Zone make the same [BAD WORD REMOVED]-poor allegation that you do. 

If this is just a pathetic trolling attempt, you should be banned. If you're being serious, then you seriously need to step up your reading comprehension game or just stop with the histrionics. 

There is not one legitimate fan of this team, on this board or in real life, who is "okay with losing".

“It just shows what kind of team we are. We’re a tough team. We like contact. We’re very physical. We want the issue to be brought to us so we can show people we can stand up to it and overcome it. Seeing that’s just a symbol of our team and who we are.” - Jaguars DT Malik Jackson

I feel Gus Bradley's career as a HC will come down to whom is selected as his OC & this coming season.

Too bad they didnt get former Dallas OC Bill Callahan (went to the Redskins)

Quote:[Image: d71.gif]

I really wish this kind of nonsense would become a bannable offense. It can't seriously be anything more that some dumpster-level trolling.

There is not a single poster, past or present, on this board who is a legitimate fan of this team who is okay with losing. Period. I'm going to guess that if you're not a troll, you're probably referencing the people who use age as an "excuse" and other such posters who you and the usual suspects deem "homers" who wear "teal-covered glasses".

If those are the people you are referencing, then the problem is more your inability to actually comprehend what you are reading. Providing legitimate reasons for the teams failures or taking the stance that 1 year of a new coaching staff is too soon to just burn it down and start over (again) is a far, far, absurdly far cry from being "okay with losing" or being "okay with mediocrity".

The morons who comment on the O-Zone make the same [BAD WORD REMOVED]-poor allegation that you do. 

If this is just a pathetic trolling attempt, you should be banned. If you're being serious, then you seriously need to step up your reading comprehension game or just stop with the histrionics. 

There is not one legitimate fan of this team, on this board or in real life, who is "okay with losing".

Why you mad bro?

[Image: BjLEEirvbPYS4.gif]

You shouldnt demand anything on a message board you dont own, especially banning people for creating a thread you dont like....

You need to learn respect for others.