Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
GTA V

Has anyone used any of the GTA V cheats?

I don't want to make the game easier, but I understand the cheats enhance the game play?

Comments are appreciated.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

IIRC, the cheat will disable any achievements you earn while using them.

So, you have to earn them without aid.

Otherwise, they can be a blast.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

So the best way around it would be to complete story mode, then use the cheats?

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2017, 10:25 AM by pirkster.)

You might want to check gamefaq or other boards to be sure, but I believe you can also use an alternate save file.  (I don't believe using cheats will taint all your saves, just the save where you used the cheat and subsequent saves after it's used or saves after loading that save.)

Make sure you don't mix your non-cheat saves with your cheat saves and you'll be good.

Or you could wait until after you're finished like you say.  But what's the fun in waiting?  Smile

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:You might want to check gamefaq or other boards to be sure, but I believe you can also use an alternate save file.  (I don't believe using cheats will taint all your saves, just the save where you used the cheat and subsequent saves after it's used or saves after loading that save.)

Make sure you don't mix your non-cheat saves with your cheat saves and you'll be good.

Or you could wait until after you're finished like you say.  But what's the fun in waiting?  Smile

Well absolutely. I'm assuming they cannot be used during online gaming.. that would be pretty unfair.

Thanks for your input, it's appreciated.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!