Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags hire Joe Danna

Per Alex Marvez Source tells @sn_nfl that former @nyjets DBs coach Joe Danna is @Jaguars new assistant secondary coach

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Do you know anything about him?

Another great hire!!!!! Right?? Lol I bet if we bought in Byron Leftwich as a qb coach people will say that...

Quote:Another great hire!!!!! Right?? Lol I bet if we bought in Byron Leftwich as a qb coach people will say that...

Lol, you see that too huh.

Chammmppiioonnnnsshhiippppp

Wait a minute, didn't we hire Perry Fewell for the DBC position?

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2017, 12:45 AM by JackCity.)

Quote:Wait a minute, didn't we hire Perry Fewell for the DBC position?

Danna will be assistant DB coach

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2017, 01:37 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Danna will be assistant DB coach

OK that's better.

Quote:Another great hire!!!!! Right?? Lol I bet if we bought in Byron Leftwich as a qb coach people will say that...

I didn't even know an assistant secondary coach was needed. But if Coughlin brought him in then we have to trust it's a good hire. Not great, but good.

Quote:I didn't even know an assistant secondary coach was needed. But if Coughlin brought him in then we have to trust it's a good hire. Not great, but good.

Doug Marrone probably brought him in.

I know Roseanne Roseannadanna.
Only a chump boos the home team!

http://wiki.newyorkjets.com/index.php?title=Joe_Danna

Coached in Atlanta whereal both DeCoud and Moore both made the Pro Bowl. His 2nd season in NY saw the DB'S pull down 18 picks.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:I didn't even know an assistant secondary coach was needed. But if Coughlin brought him in then we have to trust it's a good hire. Not great, but good.

Much like with the Offensive and Defensive Lines,  because an NFL roster has a large number of DBs,  it's extremely difficult for just one position coach to handle the entire unit. 

He would be.

Like I haven't been critical of the FO and the latest moves...

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

I'm waiting for the threads on the new hot dog vendors and their experience.  Free agency can't get here soon enough.  

Taking it to the top of the Modis building.  

#Deadzone

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2017, 02:33 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Looks like he'll be signing a 1-year lease.

<div style="margin-left:auto;background-color:transparent;">
<div style="margin-left:auto;font-size:10.5882px;">[Image: 325px-Danna_Joe.JPG]
<div style="margin-left:auto;font-size:9.95287px;text-align:left;">
<div style="margin-left:auto;">[Image: magnify-clip.png]
<b>College:</b> Central Michigan 
<b>Hometown:</b> Midland, MI 
<b>Experience:</b> NFL 8 * Jets 1 
PDF Version of Bio</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
1995-98 Central Michigan Wide Receiver (player)

2001 Georgia Graduate Assistant

1999-2000, 02-05 Central Michigan Graduate Assistant (1999-2000) Wide Receivers (2002) Safeties (2003-04) Wide Receivers (2005)

2006 Georgia Southern Defensive Backs

2007 James Madison Defensive Backs

2010-11 Miami Dolphins Assistant Defensive Backs

2008-09, 12-14 Atlanta Falcons Defensive Assistant (2008-09) Defensive Backs (2012-14)

2015- New York Jets Defensive Backs

Quote:Looks like he'll be signing a 1-year lease.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://wiki.newyorkjets.com/index.php?title=File%3ADanna_Joe.JPG'>[Image: 325px-Danna_Joe.JPG]</a>
<span style="font-size:8px;">
</span>
<p class="bbc_left">
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://wiki.newyorkjets.com/index.php?title=File%3ADanna_Joe.JPG'>[Image: magnify-clip.png]</a>College: Central Michigan
Hometown: Midland, MI
Experience: NFL 8 * Jets 1
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://wiki.newyorkjets.com/images/8/86/DANNA%2C_Joe.pdf'>PDF Version of Bio</a>

1995-98 Central Michigan Wide Receiver (player)

2001 Georgia Graduate Assistant

1999-2000, 02-05 Central Michigan Graduate Assistant (1999-2000) Wide Receivers (2002) Safeties (2003-04) Wide Receivers (2005)

2006 Georgia Southern Defensive Backs

2007 James Madison Defensive Backs

2010-11 Miami Dolphins Assistant Defensive Backs

2008-09, 12-14 Atlanta Falcons Defensive Assistant (2008-09) Defensive Backs (2012-14)

2015- New York Jets Defensive Backs

Another Mr clean Mr clean on the staff. I wish Gus was still the HC. The greatest bald coaching staff ever assembled.

Quote:Another Mr clean Mr clean on the staff. I wish Gus was still the HC. The greatest bald coaching staff ever assembled.

WE AIN'T GOT NO TIME FOR HAIRCUTS!