Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Prepare to have Jameis Winston in this division

Bring on JW to the AFCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I don't know why I'm wasting my time here, but for starters, that article was from September 2nd. Having seen the meltdown that was the rookie year of Johnny Football, do you really think Jones felt that way at the end of the year, especially with Zach Martin being a standout rookie Olineman?

Secondly, you say the Cowboys regretted not taking Manziel, when Jerry Jones was the only one who admitted to wanting him.

From the very same article that you're trying to push your agenda with: "Well, there was a little tongue in cheek with it, but I'm still mad at (Stephen)," Jones said late last week, via the team's official website. "I think I'm proud of that decision to pass on him (Manziel) right now, and I'm proud I was a good listener."

Try again, JDub.

Don't worry, JDub. I wasn't really expecting a response after I clicked submit. I don't blame you.

Winston will go #1 to Tampa Bay. /thread.

Quote:Winston will go #1 to Tampa Bay. /thread.

yep

Say it ain't so, I want JW right here in the AFCS.

That would be fun.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Nope. You'll get Mett next year for Tenn.

Quote:I just have a feeling that it's inevitable Winston ends up in Tennessee. If this happens, how would you feel?

I think they'll either trade down or go defensive pass rush. They like Mettenberger a lot. I think Jameis goes 1 to TB. 

Quote:Definition of a system QB. Jimbo turns mediocre QBs into first round picks.
No I don't agree with this. There was absolutely no reason to draft EJ Manual in the first round based on what he did at FSU. He didn't look crazy at all, Fisher doesn't specialize in inflated QB stats like some coaches.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

If TB takes a QB, it will be Winston.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:No I don't agree with this. There was absolutely no reason to draft EJ Manual in the first round based on what he did at FSU. He didn't look crazy at all, Fisher doesn't specialize in inflated QB stats like some coaches.

Exactly.

Manuel is what he was at FSU. Mediocre. He struggled against some mediocre teams and wilted in big moments.

Winston did not. He stepped up and performed when the team needed him to.

Laughable for someone to say Fisher took a mediocre QB and made him a first round pick. Winston was the number one high school quarterback when he went to FSU. And he will be the first pick.