Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bold 2015 Off Season Predictions

Blake Bortles retires

Jags sign MJD

Jags trade for Johnny Manziel

Jags move to London

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Kraft discontinues macaroni and cheese

Shad Kahn files bankruptcy

Intelligent life found on Pluto

Facebook is outlawed

Bucs and Titans are both found guilty of a bounty gate scandal and forfeit their first three picks. Jags move to number one, trade back to #2, then trade back again and gain four first round picks and 6 2nd round picks. Luke Joeckle starts hanging around Richie Incognito and becomes the next meanest player in the league, which leads to him developing into the best left tackle in NFL history
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Jaguars come to their senses and fire Gus Bradley in a month or two.

Quote:

I can't vouch for how BOLD these predictions are, but...

- New OC has no previous NFL OC experience

- Only one new starter on the OL (right tackle)

- Jags sign at least 2 FAs on the offensive side who are at least 30 years old

- First two picks will be on the defensive side of the ball

- Jags bring in at least two new TEs in FA/draft

- Our starting free safety in 2015 is somebody currently on the roster

Not bold at all. Likely!

Quote:Not bold at all. Likely!
Nah…. I'd bet anyone $50 real money the starting FS in 2015 is not currently on the roster. 

Jaguars acquire Peyton Manning and Reggie Wayne. Marvin Harrison and Edgerrin James come out of retirement to also join the team. Jaguars go 13-3 in the regular season then lose in the first round of the playoffs as Manning throws five picks.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Do you have a bold prediction that you think will happen during this 2015 season? Let's hear em!

Mine:

1. Jags sign Calvin Johnson. Lions are not going to have enough money for him and Suh so they decide to stick with Suh instead.

2. Jags sign Adrian Peterson. Toby again becomes the back up.

3. Jags draft Leonard Williams (not that bold but we gotta draft someone)

Bold predictions here people. Bold.

#1.) Jaguars sign CB Darrelle Revis from the Patriots!

#2.) Jaguars sign LB Justin Houston to OLB (Smith, Poz, Houston)

#3.)  Jaguars compete for LT Nate Soldier from the Patriots but he resigns, so they sign FS Dwight Lowery from the Falcons to replace Josh Evans

Jaguars do draft DT Leo Williams not a bold move rather a smart one especially with Alternate ProBowl DT Marks out injured.

Quote:I had a good laugh at some of these others just made me go :teehee:

My bold prediction is we actually do sign two big names in FA :thumbsup:
Like Chris Clemons & Big Red big names or like the really unexpected Revis BIG name?

Shad has to shutdown pools after massive diarrhea incident which sent 20 fans to the hospital for E Coli infections.  Farah and Farah sue Shad and win $500,000,000 forcing  Shad to sell team.  New owner moves team to LA.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2015, 10:08 AM by FJohnson.)

1. 25% of current roster will be gone.

2. 3 UDFA will make the starting squad, including a kicker.

3. There will NOT be a QB controversy.

4. Our new OC will come from the college ranks.

5. The first 3 draft picks will be defensive players.

6. There will be one trade that will secure us an extra draft choice.

7. DRob gains 10 pounds in the off-season and starts as RB and earns a new nickname - The Hammer.

8. FA splash will be a dribble.

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2015, 10:13 AM by DewtheMathis.)

Lions Suh, Fairley and Mosely DTs all up for Free Agency interesting..

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/tag/_/...ree-agents

Quote:1. 25% of current roster will be gone.

2. 3 UDFA will make the starting squad, including a kicker.

3. There will NOT be a QB controversy.

4. Our new OC will come from the college ranks.

5. The first 3 draft picks will be defensive players.

6. There will be one trade that will secure us an extra draft choice.

7. DRob gains 10 pounds in the off-season and starts as RB and earns a new nickname - The Hammer.

8. FA splash will be a dribble.
The 1st round pick is used on a place kicker... :pirate:

Quote: 

I wouldnt worry about that

Jags sign a respectable veteran receiving threat (WR or TE - maybe both)

Jags sign two vet FA O-linemen to compete at LG/RT. Also a  early-mid round pick.   (not very bold, I know)

Jags trade a player for a late round pick. 

The offense has three new starters.  All vets. 

Someone starts a thread calling Bortles a bust because he threw 2 picks at practice. 

<i> </i>Board member Deacon goes to Chicago for the draft. Finds a cool little speakeasy-styled whiskey bar to pre-game  before standing in line.  Ends up watching first round  on a 13" CRT television at a dive bar down the street. Eventually gets thrown out for saying something  semi-positive about Brett Favre. 

-Shad Khan decides to tear down the whole upper portion of the stadium and turn it into a mega pool with giant water slides and a lazy river.

Quote:-Shad Khan decides to tear down the whole upper portion of the stadium and turn it into a mega pool with giant water slides and a lazy river.

I suspect if we added a lazy river we could fill the upper deck. It would be cool if it emptied from the upper deck to the parking lot wading pool when the game is over.

I would really like to see us go after Larry Fitzgerald. He could help the younger recievers a lot. and i think he would help BB5.

-Two new O-line starters.

-New OC has previous experience at the position

-Justin Blackmon gets reinstated

<b>-Jags add experience on offense, and youth on defense</b>

<b>-Jags sign one 'big name' player</b>

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Bortles throws more TD's than INT's
-Pre-Med student

-Future Physician, hoping to specialize in Emergency Medicine or Hematology

-Jags fan since May 24, 1996