Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I'm jealous

Quote:I'm jealous of the kind of time some of these qbs are getting

This!!! Must be nice to have a QB that can knit a sweater back in the pocket!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It took the Saints 40 years until the finally won a Super Bowl. No one thought the Bucs would ever win one. If the Jaguars draft well on a regular basis they can be contenders. Can't win a Super Bowl without good business.

40 years?

Just call us the Jacksonville Israelites.

In the meantime I guess we will wander through the desert of losing seasons?
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:It took the Saints 40 years until the finally won a Super Bowl. No one thought the Bucs would ever win one. If the Jaguars draft well on a regular basis they can be contenders. Can't win a Super Bowl without good business.
Only thing that gives me hope for next year is that crazy stat I saw the other day about wild card teams making the SB. iirc, there's been 10 or so over the past forty years. [Image: teehee.gif][Image: woot.gif]

Quote:We'll be there next year.

For the first time since the the playoffs following the 2010 season, I'm watching these games thinking that this might actually be true.

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2015, 08:22 AM by muddylips.)

Quote:Unusual name. Get it from butt kissing?
!!!! How dare she say such a thing?!

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

Aren't they adding an extra wild card team next year? So who knows

On the bright side all but one of these teams fans will be dealing with gut wrenching heartbreak, something we were able to start getting over in the first part of October, so yeah there's that
A good loser is a good loser

I have never seen bortles get a clean pocket like these playoff lines give. It shows how bad our line was
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:I have never seen bortles get a clean pocket like these playoff lines give. It shows how bad our line was
This is why we need at least two new lineman. I can't believe we're committed to coming back with the same group as has been said in the media hoping they'll be that much better in 8 months.

Quote:This is why we need at least two new lineman. I can't believe we're committed to coming back with the same group as has been said in the media hoping they'll be that much better in 8 months.
Even our alleged clean pockets don't look the way other teams do