Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Offseason GIF thread

[Image: natsu-getting-fired-up-o.gif] GIFSoup

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Ha... searching for pre-made GIFs and this jem was out there

[Image: mrw-i-see-a-man-at-the-airport-late-for-...142081.gif]
Pretty much sums up the whole season.  LOL

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2015, 11:36 AM by CSO14.)

Double post.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

[Image: T58GZust1CKcw.gif]

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

Quote:Pretty much sums up the whole season.  LOL

And 2013 as that was the first game from that year.  Then again wasn't 2014 like groundhog day with younger players?

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I dont even understand why this thread needs to exist. Just put this gif in a permanent sticky, its all you need to know about the jaguars.

[Image: jags.gif]

"Snow and cold may have stopped the armies of Hitler and Napoleon, but they won't slow down the Jaguars. "
;

;
-Steve Sabol

Quote:I dont even understand why this thread needs to exist. Just put this gif in a permanent sticky, its all you need to know about the jaguars.
[Image: jags.gif]

I wonder if this dude realizes what a legend he is on this MB... If I was that guy, I'd be pointing it out to everyone I knew!!!

Quote:I wonder if this dude realizes what a legend he is on this MB... If I was that guy, I'd be pointing it out to everyone I knew!!!
I saw this GIF on a website once that had a list of facts about every team.  The Jags list  of team facts had a couple of facts on Freddy T, the Duval chant and the video boards amongst other things.  Then, this GIF was posted and it said Jags fans don't take themselves too seriously because if the did they would be miserable.  It also mentioned #because jaguars.

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

[Image: 200.gif]

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:[Image: 200.gif]

"Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident."

One of these years.............

[Image: slapped-into-new-race-o.gif] GIFSoup

#iamlegend

[Image: amazing-race-watermelon-o.gif] GIFSoup

#iamlegend