Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars Coaching Senior Bowl

Quote:I love the off-season. Jag's off-season is always more fun than their on-season...

Confusedadface:

True. I think we probably know more about draft prospects than any other fanbase. The draft is the highlight of our year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:True. I think we probably know more about draft prospects than any other fanbase. The draft is the highlight of our year.

Seriously is though. Its when we are most hopeful.

Quote:Lovie isn't bright
Maybe he wants to hit the links with the Pres.....     With the #1 choice, they know who they want I guess so why expend the effort..  

That's great. All four rookies we drafted from the senior bowl did well this season - Telvin and Chris Smith, Colvin and Linder. Very good news.

Quote:Seriously is though. Its when we are most hopeful.
The message board got all giddy and hopeful as soon as the horn blew on that Houston game. Jaguars always kill the off season until it's time to put on a helmet. Best part of the year is the off season for this organization.

Hurray!

Looks like the Houston loss was a blessing in disguise.  We get the 3rd pick instead of 6th and we get to coach the Senior Bowl

Quote:Ryan O'Halloran ‏@<b>ryanohalloran</b> 10m10 minutes ago

Last yr, #<b>Jaguars</b> drafted four Senior Bowlers -- Linder, Colvin, T. Smith, C. Smith -- and signed three as FAs (Morris, Jensen, Loston).

Jacksonville Jaguars ‏@<b>Jaguars</b> 6m6 minutes ago

BREAKING: #<b>Jaguars</b> & #<b>Titans</b> to coach in 2015 @<b>seniorbowl</b>.
I didnt know Linder before the Senior bowl last year, the fact that we got him based on that is huge, guy is a future pro bowl G

This is great news

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:When was the last time the Jags ever had this many positive headlines come out in one offseason? Let alone one day.

Haha true, all in waiting for now is 'Tampa bay have been stripped of their nr 1 pick due to tanking, jags picking 2nd' followed by ' the jets are in absolute love with I Winston and are willing to offer a rg3 style trade with the jags to take him as titans have already said they want mariota'

Well I can dream at least!

Excellent news.

Quote:Yea, methinks the team will have someone very soon.

Dave said he thought this draft was a good one. This can only help.

Odds are they'll have a new OC by next week.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Odds are they'll have a new OC by next week.

Well we would think they would want a new OC before the start of coaching the Senior Bowl?

I think if we had the 32nd pick, Gus and Dave would be trying to get to that game, I think the NFLN oils want Gus as well
A good loser is a good loser

Quote:Looks like the Houston loss was a blessing in disguise.  We get the 3rd pick instead of 6th and we get to coach the Senior Bowl
Could this be for us what the loss was for the Colts to get Luck? We could only hope

Another potential benefit for the Jaguars is that there probably will be many,  if not most,  of the top NFL player agents in Mobile.   The more the agents see Gus Bradley coaching up close,  the greater the chance that they will help sell some of their UFA clients to sign with the Jaguars.   Bradley got strong reviews for his coaching in Mobile last Senior Bowl week.