Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gus has regained my respect

I didn't think he had it in him. I thought he was going to be one of these guys who was too loyal and that would be his undoing.

Clearly, Gus is serious about this team getting better and he just made the 1st necessary move. Mallory will be next, logically.

Kudos Gus, Kudos my man!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm not sure the last time I've been this happy on a Tuesday, great news!

Agree

it was clear to anyone with a brain that Fisch was a problem

Being told you're fired by Gus Bradley must be nice.

Quote:it was clear to anyone with a brain that Fisch was a problem
I still wonder if Fisch was the least of the team's problems, given the uninspired defense under Babich and the atrocious special teams under Mallory. I wouldn't complain if all three coordinators were replaced.

Bring in Rex Ryan at DC!!!

Quote:Bring in Rex Ryan at DC!!!
Dear God, no.

First time I've been excited about the coming season, in a long time. 

Quote:Dear God, no.

It's not happening, but Rex is one of the best defensive coaches on this planet.

Gus's Motto DO YOUR JOB

Jed didnt

Boom

Quote:Dear God, no.

You wouldn't want Rex Ryan as our DC?

Quote:Being told you're fired by Gus Bradley must be nice.

WE BELIEVE IN VICTORY...without you, Jedd.

i'd take Ryan in a heart's beat