Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
A decade of misses with the first round pick

We will miss in the draft again this year.

[Image: sick.gif]

[Image: ninja.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:We will miss in the draft again this year.

Man...I said your name fast three times... Dannnnng.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Man...I said your name fast three times... Dannnnng.
Better watch doing that, something will appear in your bathroom mirror

[Image: sweat.gif]

[Image: ninja.gif]

Quote:People seem to forget that Lewis made the Pro Bowl in 2010. Guess having the best year in franchise history for a TE is "average at best."

A 700-yard season is impressive, but his average is 421 yards-per-season. He deserved the Pro-Bowl that year. He's a good draft pick, however, considering his average production for a better-than-average length of career.

Quote:It's unreal how much bad luck this franchise had.  How do you draft 4 WRs in the first round, and NONE have worked out.  Craziest thing.

No kidding. Matt Jones was picking up his game until he got busted for coke. I hope Blackmon doesn't follow that pattern, too.

Quote: 

No kidding. Matt Jones was picking up his game until he got busted for coke. I hope Blackmon doesn't follow that pattern, too.

Blackmon is clearly far superior. He advanced to the busted stage a lot faster than Mattloaf.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:If you don't want to talk about the jags you move on. We are fans on a forum discussing the past, now, and the future. 
 I want to talk about the Jags future, dewelling in the past does what? Nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! endless post about nothing. WE all know the Jags have drafted bad, its why the team has been gutted and in a massive rebuild, maybe you didnt know that!!!  Move on or get left behind.

If the Jaguars drafted Luke Kuechly instead of that bum Justin Blackmon, we would be in the playoffs.

Quote:If the Jaguars drafted Luke Kuechly instead of that bum Justin Blackmon, we would be in the playoffs.
I doubt that.  How can you be in the play offs if you can't score points?  Defense is good and all, but you have to have an offense to put points on the board.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:If the Jaguars drafted Luke Kuechly instead of that bum Justin Blackmon, we would be in the playoffs.
One player would not solve the mess this team is in.

Quote:Why do you try to sound like FBT? Or is this his alternate name?
Is this what you tell everyone when you can't refute what was said? 

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

lol not even close

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

-1.5: The scouts/ coaches failed, big time!

Tyson Alualu, DT (10th overall pick in 2010): Seen as a reach at the time, Alualu started off his career proving those who doubted him wrong. Unfortunately he seemed to peak in the first five weeks of his career, with his play going rapidly downhill after that. Before switching to a five-technique defensive end in 2013, his work in 2011 and 2012 at defensive tackle earned a -28.4 grade. A top 10 pick that is a below average starter is a failed pick, so one who has performed so badly has to get this grade.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/20...jaguars-3/

The above from pro football focus

------------------

Quote:We will miss in the draft again this year.

DT Leonard Williams seems like the best fit at #3 overall in this years draft.

Quote: I want to talk about the Jags future, dewelling in the past does what? Nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! endless post about nothing. WE all know the Jags have drafted bad, its why the team has been gutted and in a massive rebuild, maybe you didnt know that!!!  Move on or get left behind.
He who does not learn from the past.... is doomed to repeat it.

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

Matt Jones was the best and Derrick Harvey was the worst.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

[Image: are-you-serious-o.gif] GIFSoup

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Funny stuff....