Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cyph has jinxed us!

in one point in this video he says hey plan to own the afc south.  

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...d867a7f225

does he not relieze jags won only 1 game in the division. only 1. not 5,not 2,not 3,not 6, 1 game vs titians in jacksonville. Thats it. lost the rest. you can't own a division when you can only win 1 game withen it.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well his mental play is on par with his play on the field. Skip the flash and work on fundamentals. He seemed good last year, I'm incredibly surprised he has seemingly fallen apart this year.

"Snow and cold may have stopped the armies of Hitler and Napoleon, but they won't slow down the Jaguars. "
;

;
-Steve Sabol

The concussion cyp experienced in that eagles game may have damaged him a bit. I would have liked to see him placed on IR because it looked BAD. Hopefully that didn't leave a permanent damage and I think cyp comes back next year to perform like a stud!

I love his confidence.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Quote:in one point in this video he says hey plan to own the afc south.  

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...d867a7f225

does he not relieze jags won only 1 game in the division. only 1. not 5,not 2,not 3,not 6, 1 game vs titians in jacksonville. Thats it. lost the rest. you can't own a division when you can only win 1 game withen it.

So bottom line...the current regime got 2 years of free passes...the seat is hot next year.  That's what I take away.

After 32 games, it's time to raise the bar.... Wallbash

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:So bottom line...the current regime got 2 years of free passes...the seat is hot next year.  That's what I take away.

Your posts are as useful as a dookie flavored popsicle.

Quote:So bottom line...the current regime got 2 years of free passes...the seat is hot next year.  That's what I take away.

Maybe if you had taken that away 2 years ago when Dave and Gus were hired (like most others did), you wouldn't have spent so much of this season being so angry. That's been the plan from the beginning.
“It just shows what kind of team we are. We’re a tough team. We like contact. We’re very physical. We want the issue to be brought to us so we can show people we can stand up to it and overcome it. Seeing that’s just a symbol of our team and who we are.” - Jaguars DT Malik Jackson