Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sen'Derrick Marks has a torn ACL

I swear this team

[Image: thank+you+sir+may+i+have+another+1.jpg]

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Nooooooooo he's crucial for us
Shock the world

Quote:He's done. Time to draft a DT first round. Jaguar players are fragile like paper.

"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:Damn, you folks really feeling bad about yourselves. Does Mark's injury make your knee hurt? My guess would be you could have offered him another 600k to sit out and he would have turned it down. Players play.

Yea, I really wish the same 5 or so losers would quit whining constantly. Everything thread is the same thing: huur durr #becausejaguars.

Go outside people. Get a life. Players get hurt. We don't tank. Get over yourselves and your loser mentality peoples.

gutted for him

hopefully he rehabs well and comes back as explosive as ever, he has been fantastic this year

Leonard Williams no matter what

Suh just got suspended again for stepping on Aaron Rodgers. 

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Suh just got suspended again for stepping on Aaron Rodgers.

And people want to pay him 100 mil to come here. Lol.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:And people want to pay him 100 mil to come here. Lol.

No, we want Shad to pay him 100 mil to come here.

Time to clean house

Quote:Time to clean house

I got all my housework done yesterday before the game.

Quote:No, we want Shad to pay him 100 mil to come here.

Good thing you have absolutely no influence on Khan and his fiscal decisions.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Good thing you have absolutely no influence on Khan and his fiscal decisions.

You have boasted your agenda across multiple threads the minute this news came out. Clearly you needed something like this to happen to cement your point that you don't want him in teal.

Somebody will pay the man.

Why are people so concerned here about the money the Jags spend like we're throwing it around...because we certainly aren't.

Quote:Why are people so concerned here about the money the Jags spend like we're throwing it around...because we certainly aren't.

That, and plenty of Jaguars have character concerns. Not nice to throw stones in a glass house.

You've got to be kidding!!! And in the last game of the season?  Wallbash

ACL's are said to take around 7-12 months to rehab (got those numbers online, I don't know how accurate they are). If those numbers are correct, he could be out a significant amount of next season, or even miss the whole thing!

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

Another bad part about this is he most likely would have made the probowl because of other injured DT. Now that is gone too.

Absolutely terrible news.

However, ACL's are so much more advanced now. I'm confident Marks will come back and be ok, it just might not happen quickly enough to have a full impact on the 2015 season.

An ACL in the final game of the season sucks, but this is a guy who works hard.  He's not a receiver, QB, or RB, so an ACL injury isn't nearly as devastating as it could be to skill players.  With surgery and rehab, he should be fine.  I would imagine they'll keep him out of the preseason to allow the knee to fully heal, but that if he's not back at the start of the season, it won't be long afterward for his return.  ACLs aren't nearly as bad an injury as they were even 5-10 years ago. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

leonard williams welcome to jacksonville