Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Todman is the best back on the roster

Denard has the skills and work ethic, to be a complete back. He made big strides in one year. I wouldn't spend anything more than a 3rd round pick on a RB in the upcoming draft..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Start him next year with Drob spelling him.
I agree, he did looks better. But I am not sure he is a lock. But we could get through the season between him and Denard. Toby looks like he needs to be cut at this point.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

If Gurley or one of the other best RBs in this draft are there when the Jags pick in the early 2nd round, they should pull the trigger and take him.

Cincy has taken the top RBs in the 2nd round the past 2 years (Hill, Bernard). They look to be set for the future with 2 studs.

Strong running game and defense is still getting it done in this league.

Gurley and D-rob are the same style back, not sure how that would work.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football" - John Heisman

Are there any big-build backs like J Hill in this draft?

I agree with most that we would benefit from drafting a back if one falls to us in say the 4th round. Todman still should see a good share of carries next season.

Quote:Gurley and D-rob are the same style back, not sure how that would work.

Lol I can't even comment on this
"Get Better Everyday"

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2014, 01:51 AM by winathome.)

Quote:Lol I can't even comment on this
Because Gurley is a bruising down hill runner? He could be, I've only seen highlights. I don't watch amateur football.

Edit: From what I've seen he looks like a speed back to me, pretty sure that's D-robs game too. Haven't seen either play as a power back running inside moving piles.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football" - John Heisman

Some real talent evaluating gurus on this thread, lol yack!