Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
MNF Broncos at Bengals

(This post was last modified: 12-23-2014, 12:36 AM by Scarecrow.)

Nice pass, Jughead!  

This one is as good as over.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Peyton just threw away the game. Terrible throw on the pick 6.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Funky footwork there

I love seeing Manning lose

Looks like the real Del Rio is shining through with his awful defense.

Does Peyton retire after this season or does he come back one last time?

Just gonna throw it 50 times in a rain storm. Durka durr. Whatever broncos

Manning with 4 picks and 1 for a score. He's never been much of a mudder, but he looked really bad in this game outside of the third quarter.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:Only 3.5 because it is at Cincinnati? You would think an 11-3 team was favored by a lot more over a 9-4 team.

I don't have any score predictions, but would be shocked if the Bengals win this one. Peyton Mamning will start tonight.

GO BRONCOS!

Shocked?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Defense quit on Del Rio. Getting burned by screen passes. Denver fixes their defense after the Superbowl debacle and El Rio still finds a way to demolish it. Can't say I'm surprised.

Quote:Manning with 4 picks and 1 for a score. He's never been much of a mudder, but he looked really bad in this game outside of the third quarter.

Manning is fading down the stretch. He did the same thing last year. Add that to an already shaky playoff career and we might see an early round exit this year.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Denver ' s O-line looks like trash (maybe just tonight?).

The Bengals showed how to beat Peyton (just like last year's Superbowl). Blitz, Rush, Blitz!!

Of course, Carlos Dunlap, Geno Atkins, Wallace Gilberry, Domata Peko are no joke. Maybe they're a better D-line than anything the Broncos usually face?

Anyway,,, Peyton choked,, again.

Quote:Shocked?
she is always shocked if a team with a worse record beats a team with a better one. I don't think she watches sports that much

(This post was last modified: 12-23-2014, 01:13 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote:Denver ' s O-line looks like trash (maybe just tonight?).

The Bengals showed how to beat Peyton (just like last year's Superbowl). Blitz, Rush, Blitz!!

Of course, Carlos Dunlap, Geno Atkins, Wallace Gilberry, Domata Peko are no joke. Maybe they're a better D-line than anything the Broncos usually face?

Anyway,,, Peyton choked,, again.
Maybe they should of kept Beadles. Oh wait

Quote:Manning is fading down the stretch. He did the same thing last year. Add that to an already shaky playoff career and we might see an early round exit this year.
That's what I'm expecting. Early playoff exit leaving Denver with no title and crappy draft position. Elway is gonna have a big job ahead of him in the near future.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:We cut bait on Reggie Nelson too early.  Every time i watch the Bengals, he stands out.

I always thought he was a case of being on the wrong team. He became good shortly after being traded to Cincinnati. We were all too hard on him because poor coaching was his biggest problem.

I loved seeing Reggie fight for the ball on his interception. That is much better than Adam Jones getting a bad pass from a player performance point of view.

Quote:I thought Bengals weren't allowed to show up to big games

You mean win big games? Mike Tirico said this is Andy Dalton's fourth straight playoff season so yeah, they are allowed to just show up.

Cincinnati's defensive coordinator is unbelievable. I don't remember any other team understanding Peyton Manning's hand signals as well as the Bengals did tonight.

Quote:I always thought he was a case of being on the wrong team. He became good shortly after being traded to Cincinnati. We were all too hard on him because poor coaching was his biggest problem.

I loved seeing Reggie fight for the ball on his interception. That is much better than Adam Jones getting a bad pass from a player performance point of view.

Adam Jones completely baited/fooled Manning on that play. You could hear Manning call out #24 before the snap, thinking Jones was blitzing. It was not a bad pass. It was an excellent play by Adam Jones.

The Reggie Nelson INT was the bad pass. Manning threw it way behind the receiver, which allowed Nelson to get to the ball like he did. Nelson did do a heck of a job fighting for it though.

Quote:Shocked?

Yeah, Peyton Manning was not himself tonight. I assumed because Denver's last loss was when he threw 50 times and four Broncos got hurt, he should have no problem at Cincinnati. Mike Tirico said he was undefeated against the Bengals. I am more surprised about how Denver lost than the score itself.

Quote:Yeah, Peyton Manning was not himself tonight. I assumed because Denver's last loss was when he threw 50 times and four Broncos got hurt, he should have no problem at Cincinnati. Mike Tirico said he was undefeated against the Bengals. I am more surprised about how Denver lost than the score itself.

I think the Bengals were ultimately more inspired than the Broncos. The Bengals had alot to prove and play for.

They've basically been horrible on primetime/big games.

And, they were on the verge of not even making the playoffs if they lost to Denver and Pitt next week.

The Bengals had to have it,, and did it.