Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who you got on the chopping block following the season?

Quote:Cornerback in the first round? lol

Agree. They are going to give guys like Colvin and Mccray more time and we arent taking a first round CB just to have him as depth.

A premiere Revis level CB would have to emerge during the college season AND we address other issues well in FA.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I agree about Chad Henne, I get that he's a TOUGH guy as Gus calls it and he knows the playbook.. he doesnt turn the ball over and is a "game manager" as they say but what good is a game manager that cant get a 3rd down even 1/3 of the time?

He doesnt have the arm strength to make all the throws, and its not like he's this great mobile QB...

I mean in my opinion he's not worth 4 mil a year.

You would at least like to have some hope for success in moving the ball when your backup QB comes in, and maybe get in position to get a FG.

Henne rarely gives you this. You don't want to just "hope" he gets hot.

The Jags can definitely do better at back up QB, they just have to be willing to bring guys in to workout and find someone.

I have not forgotten what the offense looks like with Henne in there.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

You won't see coaching changes next year.

Expect Lewis to renegotiate. Tons of new signings will bring a lot of competition and cuts will happen in training camp.

The only one I care about personally,

Frangie

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Lewis,Shorts,Sanders,Storm(don't need 4 backs and Todman can do what little Sanders does)

Henne is the perfect backup.He only melts during extended play and he knows the offense.

Everyone else can compete in camp.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!