Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
current playoff seeding, pretty interesting nfc match up

Current seeding...

AFC

1. Patriots (y) 11-3

2. Broncos (y) 11-3

6. Ravens 9-5 @ 3.Colts (y) 10-4

5. Steelers 9-5 @ 4. Bengals 9-4-1

NFC

1. Cardinals (x) 11-3

2. Lions 10-4

6. Packers 10-4 @ 3. Cowboys 10-4

5. Seahawks 10-4 @ 4. Saints 6-8

Looks like the saints could get revenge on the seahawks in a rematch of the 2010 wild card game where the 11-5 saints lost to the 7-9 and nfcw champs seahawks.

I just thought that would interesting to see the same teams again, but roles reversed. If that happens, i guess reseeding wont matter because the laws of average shows only Seattle vs New Orleans will have a non .500 team. Lol.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I am sure the fans of whoever gets left out by the NFCS winner will want the NFL to change its playoff format.

Chances are the Saints will be thinking about revenge for the last time they went to Seattle, not a game that was played three or four years ago.