Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Denard Robinson done for 2014: foot injury

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2014, 05:04 PM by badger.)

I feel like this team has given Toby every opportunity to succeed... which he hasn't.  Im not expecting anything much greater than what we've seen from him already.  The guy goes down rather easily.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

both will average no more than 2.5 yards per carry the whole ball game.

The Horse has looked stronger as of recent.  FEED THE BEAST.

There's Ngata chance that we can still run effectively against Baltimore - even with Ngata out.

Go, Gerhorse, go…...

[Image: 1233925271_8be9acc.gif]

Quote:I feel like this team has given Toby every opportunity to succeed... which he hasn't.  Im not expecting anything much greater than what we've seen from him already.  The guy goes down rather easily.
You can say hes slow, he doesnt hit holes, he cant get 1 yard, and you might be right but going down easily is not somthing he does even when injured he didnt go down all that easy he just had no speed.

Storm Johnson be like Jonas Gray : 201 yards against the Ravens  ! :woot:

Quote:You can say hes slow, he doesnt hit holes, he cant get 1 yard, and you might be right but going down easily is not somthing he does even when injured he didnt go down all that easy he just had no speed.

I just always see him getting tackled by the first guy.  he has power if he gets going, but that's about it.

A mid foot sprain. I can't even type the word but I hope it isn't that.

This is too bad.  He did really well this year.  Here's to hoping a quick recovery for Denard.

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:A mid foot sprain. I can't even type the word but I hope it isn't that.

Lis Franc? 

The one that killed mjd. Oh no. We are gonna die

Quote:A mid foot sprain. I can't even type the word but I hope it isn't that.

Per rotoworld:

Quote:Denard Robinson (foot) to miss rest of season

Denard Robinson | JAC

(December 10, 2014 3:26 PM EST)

Denard Robinson is done for the remainder of the season with a foot injury.

Shoelace has a mid-foot sprain.
With three weeks left in another lost season, the Jaguars are shutting him down. Toby Gerhart, Jordan Todman, and Storm Johnson will carry the ball for the Jaguars the rest of the year, with Gerhart our best guess for touches. Robinson got off to a hot start after taking control of the backfield in Week 7, posting three straight 100-yard games, but appeared to hit a wall the past month. It's fair to wonder if he's really suited to be a true feature back. But he'll certainly have a role in 2015.

"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

He finished with a 4.3 YPC average in his incomplete effort.  Not bad for a converted QB.  I hope we get to see him come back strong in September. 

Tbh I think Gerhart has looked good the last 3 games. Will be interesting to see what he can go.

After watching Hyde, Mason, Blount, Lacy, and some others we need a true running back. A real bruiser with speed. Tell the lineman to line up and maul the person in front of them and forget the zone blocking crap. Don't like a defensive type head coach to come in with trick plays, zone blocking, wildcats, and converted quarterbacks running the ball. Think the quickest way to get this team to contend for next year is to get a stacked defense and a bad [BLEEP] running game.

We could draft Dak Prescott and turn him into a RB.   Maybe trade for Logan Thomas and make him a RB.

P. Haze --- I kind of see our point but wouldn't drafting a true RB take the adventure out of the rebuilding process? 

Quote:Is that confirmed its storm going to start? I think he's the best one tbh.
Did you actually watch him out there when he had his opportunity earlier this season?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Horse has been looking good.  I think we all can agree he's not going to be a 1,200 yard RB but if we can get a healthy complimentary role out of him for the next 3 years, I'm ok with that.