Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Denard Robinson done for 2014: foot injury

This is devastating to the Jags - there go the playoffs.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Lis Franc? 

Dude!!!

RIP any glimpse of a running game. 

Quote:RIP any glimpse of a running game. 

I don't know.  Next week's Thursday night game might be a big game on the ground for Storm-Horse. 

Stinkin' tacks are last in the league vs the run last time I checked. 

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2014, 11:12 PM by snowwolf776.)

Now jags have no shot to beat ravans. now we should be 28 point underdogs. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:Why?  No win is unnecessary.
Think for a moment of who you are saying that to.

Just sayin'

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Now jags have no shoot to beat ravans. now we should be 28 point underdogs.

You might be on to something wolfie. We might have to shoot the Ravens to beat them.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

The news Sucks but now its toby's turn

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Now jags have no shoot to beat ravans. now we should be 28 point underdogs. 
Interesting strategy, but I agree with Wolfie - shooting the ravens is our only chance. 

Let the Toby bashing begin............Let me start off by calling him what another member calls him (unaffectionately) slowby! Even if he pulls a rabbit out of the hat and finishes strong...........I'd love to see the JAGS release him anyways and go to a town where the fans aren't so arrogantly offensive to their players by calling them names.

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2014, 11:15 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:Think for a moment of who you are saying that to.

Just sayin'
Oh yes, I can't wait to celebrate with Gus over getting our 3rd win and missing out on one of the top two DEs in the draft.

Magic Johnson hopes the Lakers lose every game this year...think about that.

Mark Cuban calls it the mediocrity treadmill.

I'm glad they shut him down. No use risking further injury on this dumpster of a season. 

Get em healthy for next year. 

Hopefully by that point Robinson will be paired with a shiny new stud RB from a deep RB draft. 

I think Shoelace is best utilized not as a featured back but as one who will receive 10-15 touches per game, and is best utilized in space.  

Glad that he's sitting out the rest of the season. I bet if it was an important game on Sunday, then he would have played..

If the opportunity presents itself, maybe we could draft a late round RB..
Shock the world

Quote:After watching Hyde, Mason, Blount, Lacy, and some others we need a true running back. A real bruiser with speed. Tell the lineman to line up and maul the person in front of them and forget the zone blocking crap.
Don't like a defensive type head coach to come in with trick plays, zone blocking, wildcats, and converted quarterbacks running the ball. Think the quickest way to get this team to contend for next year is to get a stacked defense and a bad [BAD WORD REMOVED] running game.

I'm just a dum Youth Football Coach, but even I know that is not a path for success. How is that even coaching?!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:<sup>Jaguar players are fragile like glass.</sup>

I think it's more that the season is basically over there's no sense in him coming back. If we were in the playoff hunt I bet he'd only miss one or two games. A foot sprain isn't terribly serious, just timing is most likely why he's shut down
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:I'm just a dum Youth Football Coach, but even I know that is not a path for success. How is that even coaching?!

He just doesn't understand the concept of zone and that it's successful elsewhere. We just need Yarno back to help execute it.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:No more wildcat formation for Jedd !!!

[Image: gdp_gif.gif]

Im sorry but this gif is too funny to ignore!! rotfl...omg

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Add another year to the rebuild.  Gus gets an extension through 2017

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2014, 10:47 AM by P. Haze.)

Quote:I'm just a dum Youth Football Coach, but even I know that is not a path for success. How is that even coaching?!
Beating the man in front of you isn't a path for success? I just watch the game man and keep it simple. I don't have the time to act like I work for the NFL Network and break down plays and techniques on here like some football savants we have on here.

Pretty sure we've been running a scheme called zone blocking all season and it doesn't work. Scrap that get bigger stronger linemen and blow the other team's linemen off the line and open some holes. The coaching comes from hand techniques and footwork to aid in doing that I guess.

Quote:Beating the man in front of you isn't a path for success? I just watch the game man and keep it simple. I don't have the time to act like I work for the NFL Network and break down plays and techniques on here like some football savants we have on here.

Pretty sure we've been running a scheme called zone blocking all season and it doesn't work. Scrap that get bigger stronger linemen and blow the other team's linemen off the line and open some holes. The coaching comes from hand techniques and footwork to aid in doing that I guess.

Why complicate things. If I was a receivers coach, I would just say "hey, see that ball? Run down that field and catch it". Or linebackers coach, "hey see that guy with the ball, tackle him". Seems like an easy job.