Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Shorts

Quote:lol, watch the game before you comment.

He dropped a perfect pass in which he was wife open ten yards downfield.

So you are saying everyone posting to the the first half and second half game day threads is not posting any type of factual representation of the game?  Last week for the Giants game, the commentary was more forgiving than actually watching the rewind.  I think the joyful jubilation was misplaced for a defense that saved the day.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He doesn't ever seem to catch a contested ball.

Not sure what happened to his big play ability, maybe all those hamstring issues? Doesn't excuse the drops though

Quote:What the hell happened to him? Remember all of those huge plays he made in his 2nd year? Where did his speed and agility go?
with his hamstring

The only reason he is still on the roster is tradebait, but nobody will trade for him. Need to cut him. He's stealing reps

Quote:[Image: 10429467_821456417913153_852326600466923...e=54F9A0FC]

If Blackmon is coming back next year, I don't think it's worth bringing Shorts back. He's hurting the team more than he's producing at this point.

Such a shame but stats like that are killing us.
hahhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa  SHORTS YOU SUCK.  Man he was terrible today.  Glad he is not going to get resigned.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We got something for M80, but can we get something for CS3?

Quote:We got something for M80, but can we get something for CS3?

[Image: vo352p.png]

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Quote:[Image: vo352p.png]
[Image: Peanut_Butter_Jelly_Time_by_GrimVector_1600453.jpg]

He had one good game this year thats it, bench him, give Lee those targets plus 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Waste of money resigning him. get a difference maker somewhere instead of this scrub 

What does this guy do all day in practice? They need to cut him post haste.

Changed my mind. Bye bye
<a target="_blank" href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/chuckd132132/p1_manning_all_200.jpg" target="_blank">VIEW IMAGE</a>

Quote:[Image: vo352p.png]

That's a hell of a steal, I was thinking more in the lines of 

[Image: xvBkRTp.jpg]

Trade him to our arena team for a pair of $95 season tix.

Quote:with his hamstring

awe, you beat me to it!  

The problem with Shorts is he has no more explosion left.  I have a feeling he's lost all of his speed and quickness because of his constant issues with his hammy.

I wish him good luck in free agency, I think he deserves a 2nd contract, and I'm sure another team will pick him up.  But I think it's over for him in Jacksonville

Shorts reminds me of C3PO from Star Wars

" Whoever says Henne shouldn't start doesn't know anything about football "

- Cecil Shorts half a game before Henne was sat.

Quote:We got something for M80, but can we get something for CS3?
We got something for Gabbert.  So never say never.  Realistically, it's time for him to go too.  He's not one of Caldwell's guys, I'm sure he has no problem letting Shorts walk out the door in January.

Bet Caldwell signs him.

Hate to toot my own flute, but I pointed out that Shorts was not all that great a couple years ago and was flamed for days. So much so that Jaguars-Twitter's own junior analyst Hank whatever let me know what an idiot I was when I called him and okay 3rd receiver.

Its weird how the self-proclaimed expert apparently can't see what lay people like myself notice.