Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 14 Power Rankings

1. Packers

2. Patriots

3. Broncos

4. Cards

5. Eagles

6. Lions

7. Cowboys

8. Seahawks

9. Colts

10. Bengals

11. Dolphins

12. Chargers

13. Ravens

14. 49ers

15. Chiefs

16. Steelers

17. Texans

18. Bills

19. Browns

20. Rams

21. Falcons

22. Saints

23. Bears

24. Vikings

25. Panthers

26. Giants

27. Bucs

28. Redskins

29. Jets

30. Jaguars

31. Raiders

32. Titans

'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If Seattle beats Philadelphia on the road,  they could easily run the table in the remainder of the regular season and get a 1st Round bye.   Having MLB Bobby Wagner back in action seems to have made a world of difference for their Defense.  

Quote:If Seattle beats Philadelphia on the road,  they could easily run the table in the remainder of the regular season and get a 1st Round bye.   Having MLB Bobby Wagner back in action seems to have made a world of difference for their Defense.  

With three divisional games upcoming I don't think anything will be easy. It looks like Arizona is slowing down, but they are 6-0 at home. I think 49ers have a lot of internal problems, but their pride was hurt on Thanksgiving and they will give anything for revenge in Seattle. And the Rams are looking really good right now (not just because of the blowout win against Oakland) and we always have problems against them. But first thing first, we need to win in Philadelphia this week. It won't be easy but if we can pressure Mark Sanchez, he will make mistakes. Offense just need to capitalise on them better than against 49ers and Cardinals.

Situation has become a lot better for us over the last week. Now we again control our own destiny in the division. With 4 wins we win NFC West and probably #2 seed. For #1 we need another loss of Green Bay. I was hoping for New England win on Sunday, but now hopefully Buffallo or Detroit can do us a favour. I can't really count on Atlanta (despite their win against Arizona) or Tampa.

I'm 99% sure with 3 wins we have a guaranteed wild card spot. I've done a different combination of results in ESPN playoff machine and we get #5 seed in most of them. But we can still win the division if we won at Arizona and they lose another game. In that case we would get #3 seed and probably Arizona would come to Seattle in Wild card game.

With 2-2 or worse we are out and don't even deserve the playoffs.

Agree about Bobby Wagner. For me he is one of the most underrated players in the league. And Kam Chancellor is also healthier now than he was a month ago.

The Jaguars tend to be around 31 to 28 in most power rankings now... so thats something