Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joeckel is garbage

he's dumpster juice

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

A couple good LT's in this upcoming draft class... maybe move Joekel inside and draft one with our first pic

Cheer up. Biggest comeback in franchise history

You may have an idea about moving him inside.

Yeah Luke was bad today
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:He's a LG in the NFL.

Well then will somebody tell someone inside the locker room to get this done????

Seriously, I know he's a rookie and all, but man, he's lookin' really bad...

Lee is a rookie, and he's still lookin' really good.  Same with Hurns and AR-15 (untill he got hurt).  How come Joekell can't get it somewhat figured out?

When he isn't getting planted into the turf, committing holding penalties, or doing his best turnstile impression, he does some pretty good things out there.

Just kidding. We'd be better off starting an orange traffic cone at LT.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

[Image: 84046.jpg]

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Just build the o-line through later rounds or free agency. These guys are just mostly miss for us

Quote:Just build the o-line through later rounds or free agency. These guys are just mostly miss for us
I agree add some late round picks and get a couple of FA. Center and RG are keepers.

Yeah LT, LG, RT should get some competition this year. Hopefully we draft a couple of linemen and sign another veteran
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Really disappointed in this guy. He has nothing to hang his hat on. Overextends and gets beat outside or gets blown back because he has no anchor in pass pro. 

"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

I wish we would sign Incognito. I'd much rather not have him on our team but I am tired of watching the turnstiles on the line that get no recognition except when they commit penalties.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:I wish we would sign Incognito. I'd much rather not have him on our team but I am tired of watching the turnstiles on the line that get no recognition except when they commit penalties.
He's not the answer. 

"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

isnt this the same whine and cheese crew that said Eungene Monroe was a bust after his first yr ????

1. who would you have picked instead of him at the time of his draft? We have the benefit of 'hind sight' now, but at the time Joekel was the best option.

2. who would you replace him with now that isn't just as big a risk as Joekel was?

3. yeah... it's really starting to look like a trend with Joekel, not just a 'bad game'. Blocking someone like Jason PP just makes it obvious....

4. the guy we traded off to the ravens isn't doing so great either...

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

Quote:isnt this the same whine and cheese crew that said Eungene Monroe was a bust after his first yr ????

Can we also stop pretending this is joeckels rookie year? He's in his 2nd year. He will be in the all important 3rd year soon

Joeckel has struggled, but lets not toss him to the wolves just yet. Draft has some solid OL players in it, so expect improvement  for the O-line.

NO WAY. He is much better than Monroe, it's talked about all the time.

Joekel has officially turned the corner.

The wrong corner.  He's been one step forward, two steps back as the season has progressed.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."