Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ray Rice wins appeal

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-to-return

where do you think he ends up?

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't think he plays until next year.

My best guess would be Oakland next year, just because they don't seem to care about outside drama.

Quote:My best guess would be Oakland next year, just because they don't seem to care about outside drama.

And they're the place where washed up players go to retire!

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:And they're the place where washed up players go to retire!

I don't think Ray Rice is washed up but he's damaged goods with the whole wife beating thing. Few teams are going to risk the publicity blow back for a RB outside his prime, off the top of my head Oakland's the only I can think that wouldn't care.

JAGS

lololol

Yeah this season is near over, I doubt any team touches him this season.  

Quote:My best guess would be Oakland next year, just because they don't seem to care about outside drama.

Cincinnati is the worst team at that, then Dallas.

Of course we all know who does not want him - the Vikings, Panthers, and Ravens,

The clots seem like the perfect classless organization to employee Mr. Rice' services.

He shouldn't play at all. He is such a bum, deginerate. Hope no one touches him. Knocking a woman out, let alone his wife deserves worse than being suspended. How in the hell did he win that appeal? Does this mean Adrian Peterson will win his?
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:The clots seem like the perfect classless organization to employ Mr. Rice's services.

The Colts do not have a long history of picking up worthless criminals. I can't even name any on the current roster. You seem to just be hating on them.

Also, think about their running back situation. They are not going to dump Trent Richardson after giving up a first round pick for him. Dan Herron played well in Ahmad Bradshaw's absence. Of course Bradshaw will be healthy next year.

Quote:He shouldn't play at all. He is such a bum, deginerate. Hope no one touches him. Knocking a woman out, let alone his wife deserves worse than being suspended. How in the hell did he win that appeal? Does this mean Adrian Peterson will win his?

My contractor believes Adrian Peterson was just punishing his kid in the only way he knew how because his grandma did the same thing to him when he was growing up. If the judge at his child abuse trial agrees and says not guilty, the Vikings may want him back.

So, if a judge lets them off for Goddel being an idiot, it makes what they did alright? I guess that explains why teams are lining up to pick up Ray Rice.