Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Pacquiao vs Algerie

I have a question. This isn't much of a prize fight. 70 bucks is pretty steep for Pacquiao fighting an unknown like Algerie. Are any of you boxing fans going to buy it this Saturday? I'm still debating.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I have a question. This isn't much of a prize fight. 70 bucks is pretty steep for Pacquiao fighting an unknown like Algerie. Are any of you boxing fans going to buy it this Saturday? I'm still debating.

Being as my wife is Filipino, I buy every Pacquiao fight.  Not this one.  I don't know what HBO is smoking, but this fight is not worth 70 bucks.

Quote:Being as my wife is Filipino, I buy every Pacquiao fight. Not this one. I don't know what HBO is smoking, but this fight is not worth 70 bucks.

I'm the same way, but dude 70 dollars. You would think they'd reduce the price to this. I predict a mid round knock out by Pacman.

Quote:I'm the same way, but dude 70 dollars. You would think they'd reduce the price to this. I predict a mid round knock out by Pacman.

Freddie Roach is saying first round.

Quote:Freddie Roach is saying first round.
Lol. I've never seen roach so confident. He said he has no chance, and he runs a lot. We shall see. Just not this weekend. I think I'll watch the replay the following Saturday on hbo.

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2014, 07:01 PM by CSO14.)

Well 6 knockdowns by the Pacman. 2 were slips, but his power is definately still there. He schooled Algieri. I hope he finally fights the dodging Mayweather.

If you are a Pacman fan, it was an entertaining fight . He shut him out with fashion. He was quick, and the straight left hands were money.

The reason why he did not get the knock out was bc Algieri ran like a track start all over the ring. Pacman was in chase mode. He cut off the ring well, but damn..

I actually knew a guy that cornered Algieri.  He really thought he had a shot to win the fight....wasn't close.

Dude, if I was Algieri, I'd fire my trainer.  Did you hear the bull snot he was telling Max Kellerman about unleashing him from the cage?  HAHA.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/11/24/...s-pacquiao

Quote: 

Keep the distance, jab, and let him get tired.  He's getting tired," Lane said.  He then said Algieri will "put (Pacuiao) to sleep in a few minutes."
Quote: 

"I'm going to let him go in one more round.  I got him in the cage right now, but I'll let him out of the cage," said Lane.
Quote: 

Asked if they were planning to go for a KO of Pacquiao, Lane said: "Yes, but I still got (Algieri) in the cage.  He listens to me very well.  I'm gonna let him loose in one more round. In round 10 or 11, I'm gonna let him go."

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2014, 03:00 AM by paulyman29.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60s_APrcyxA

For those who haven't seen it and want a laugh. 

"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"