Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL Team Will Win The 2016 AFC Divisional Playoff Game In Kansas City, MO?
Kansas City Chiefs, AFC West Division Champions (12-4)
Pittsburgh Steelers, AFC North DIvision Champions (11-5)
[Show Results]

***Official Steelers @ Chiefs AFC Divisional Playoff Game Thread***

Quote:Not overly shocking since they were playing two of the hottest teams in the league.

Which begs the question. Is a bye that good or does it take good teams out of their rhythm? Even NE looked like crap by their standards.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Fisher has to feel terrible

Its gonna be NE vs GB in the SB

Quote:Which begs the question. Is a bye that good or does it take good teams out of their rhythm? Even NE looked like crap by their standards.
I've generally believed it does more harm than good this late in the season.

That being said. The last like 4 SBs have all been #1 or 2 seeds I believe
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Which begs the question. Is a bye that good or does it take good teams out of their rhythm? Even NE looked like crap by their standards.

I think it depends on the situation. If you have a lot of injuries or a limping into the playoffs, it can provide you with time to recoup and/or reset to a degree. If you steamrolling your competition, I think it can take you out of rhythm.

Just saw a tweet that said Big Ben looks like Amy Schumer. Wow. Spot on.

Classic Andy Reid clock management. 

Quote:Kansas City really burned the time down on their possession, so now their season comes down to whether or not they can stop Pittsburgh on this upcoming play.

This is why I think Andy Reid should have called for a Onside Kickoff.   One first down by the Steelers and the game is over.    The Steelers have too many weapons on Offense to expect to force a 3 and Out.    Even though the kickoff coverage was tremendous,   the Chiefs lack of a pass rush in his game didn't provide the confidence that they can get the Steelers off the field.

Quote:Clear hold by Fisher

It looked like RT Mitchell Schwartz held Stephon Tuitt on that play as well.