Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official GB Packers @ Dallas Cowboys GameDay Thread***

Quote:Love the Rodgers grin. I hope they win by 50 and he does the "feed me" sign.

My wife just commented how much she hates that grin
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Rodgers has all day to throw. Amazing pass protection.

Did you just see that fullback?!  We need one of those!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Toying with them.

Now we need a pick 6.

Not good seeing the LT go down.

Fix the O-Line!

Wow. 

Dallas has no response for this offense today.  Just getting handled all over the field. And of course - Rogers is doing Rogers things. 

Quote:Wow.

Dallas has no response for this offense today. Just getting handled all over the field. And of course - Rogers is doing Rogers things.

We have always known Dallas D sucks. Unfortunately (for them), they ran into a hot Rodgers.

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2017, 06:46 PM by JagsGooner.)

I bet Romo makes an appearance sooner than later before this game gets out of hand(more than 18 points which is a lot). When the packers score touchdowns everytime they get the ball, you aren't gonna beat them.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Falcons Vs. Packers should be pretty epic

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2017, 06:45 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:I bet Romo makes an appearance sooner than later before this game gets out of hand. When the packers score touchdowns everytime they get the ball, you aren't gonna beat them.

Jerry Jones and Skip Bayless might not make it through the night.

Tyrone Montgomery for his second TD, and the Packers now lead 21-3.

Quote:Yeah I bet their crowd turns on Dak and chants Romo at some point. Packers have a chance to go up 21-3 here.

I want to see Romo!

Fix the O-Line!

Quote:I want to see Romo!
If Dak doesn't score here, I think you will.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:Jerry Jones and Skip Bayless might not make it through the night.
I would love it if skip bayless didn't. Hate that tool so much.

Quote:Jerry Jones and Skip Bayless might not make it through the night.
I hope the Packers drop 50 on them.

Quote:Did you just see that fullback?! We need one of those!

Saw that.He destroyed the LB,paving the way for the TD.

Quote:I bet Romo makes an appearance sooner than later before this game gets out of hand(more than 18 points which is a lot). When the packers score touchdowns everytime they get the ball, you aren't gonna beat them.

He'll probably make an appearance in the start of the second half if Dak doesn't put up points on the next drive.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:Saw that.He destroyed the LB,paving the way for the TD.
He meant the fullback that ran like 20 yards.

Play-off football is much different than the regular season.  I expect Dak to press the possession and get picked off.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

I feel a pick 6 or a sack fumble here.