Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Seahawks @ Falcons 2016 NFC Divisional Playoff Game Thread***

Quote:It's not fair. Falcons have Freeman and Coleman. We have...

Yeah...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

God, Dwight Freeney is still playing in the NFL?

And still having impact!

Fix the O-Line!

The Seattle style of D is getting exposed. Having Cliff Avril cover Devontae Freeman is a terrible idea. Reminds me of some of the questionable calls we've seen with our D.

Quote:It's not fair. Falcons have Freeman and Coleman. We have...

I wouldn't mind a combination of Ivory and Coleman in our backfield. Dave and Gus chose Yeldon over Coleman.
Hindsight.  I liked what I saw from Yeldon in his rookie year.  Not sure what happened this past year but he was not the same.  With TC in the house now everyone will be accountable.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

I love how every time a team is getting dominated going into the fourth quarter the announcers are talking about 4th quarter comebacks in a desperate attempt to keep viewers interested. "I know they're down by 24 right now but this team scored 4 TD's in a single quarter 25 years ago so anything can happen."

That should be a catch. they might rule it differently but it should be a catch.

Steve smith talking bout how he let Ramsey get under his skin in the united way commercial

Dagger int
No Fun

So is Russell Wilson actually great or has he just looked great because he had a great team around him?

Quote:The Seattle style of D is getting exposed. Having Cliff Avril cover Devontae Freeman is a terrible idea. Reminds me of some of the questionable calls we've seen with our D.

ATL is running it too
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Wowwwww! Deion Jones!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Jags hired the wrong Seattle dc for hc
I'm sitting here saying the same thing! Gus must be sick thinking about how he has been a disappointment while Dan is in the NFC Championship Game!

So Wilson with a garbage time TD and a couple of ints. Bortles-esque.

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2017, 08:54 PM by I am Yoda.)

Quote:So Wilson with a garbage time TD and a couple of ints. Bortles-esque.
 Yeah, the dude stinks.  They ought to cut him and get a qb in the draft.

Fix the O-Line!

Quote:So is Russell Wilson actually great or has he just looked great because he had a great team around him?

He had Beast Mode, otherwise he's just average. He'll never be the sole reason they win like Brady is. Wilson isnt in that class.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I hate the Falcons. They look good enough to get there and possibly win it.

Quote:I hate the Falcons. They look good enough to get there and possibly win it.

I just can't even imagine the Atlanta Falcons ever winning the Super Bowl in my lifetime. I just can't picture it.

Impressive win tonight over Seattle tonight though.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:He had Beast Mode, otherwise he's just average. He'll never be the sole reason they win like Brady is. Wilson isnt in that class.

Few quarterbacks are the sole reason their teams win.  Outside an elite 3-5, there is a group of really good ones.  Wilson is in that class.  

Fix the O-Line!

Bennett was so po'ed ....went on a rant.

"He threw the ball really fast"

Lesson there for bbint....get the ball out...the best quarterbacks do.

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seaha...cons-game/

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson